• I like anime, but I think lolis are pedo material
    15% (2)30% (9)25% (11)Vote
  • I want to be them ;-;
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem with loli is that it's illegal in some countries even though they're DRAWN

Such weird laws.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Don't mind them, but they've consumed the anime industry and made it even less innovative than triple A gaming. People say "OH NO BUT LOOK AT ALL THIS UNIQUE STUFF", but the truth is not only are they in that but there's also a billion other anime that's so identical to all the rest you can't even remember them.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really

1|0
    0|0
  • I love me some cute anime grills

grills

grills

1|1
    0|0
  • Ehh it's weird :/ I just see it as childish, so kinda pedoish.
    But I'm not a fan of anime, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're actually pedo-bait for me being how young they usually look. Now if we're talking girls like Seras Victoria from Hellsing, or Yuki from 11Eyes (aside from, you know, the whole trying to murder every girl I talk to thing), that is cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes they are cute, sometimes weird asf... depends on how they are shown

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, nothing hotter than 13 year old cartoon kids in panties right? Fucking pedos.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean I never called them hot, it was just an option in the poll. Lolis to me are adorable in my opinion however I understand why people would have a problem with it.

• Nope, it's weird af

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• They look like 12 year olds, and are usually half naked and/or in compromising positions, it's weird and yea, definitely pedophile material.

1|0
    0|0
  • I loooooooooooooove anime but I'm not into that

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely for pedophiles...

Creepy af.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol they're not real so...

0|0
    0|0