What are movies that are similar to "Mean Girls" and "Easy A" ?

Any movie set from the female perspective please

Most Helpful Girl

• Easy A is supposed to be a play off of The Scarlet Letter, so look for something similar to that I guess.

Bring It On
    Monster-In-Law
    Cheetah Girls
    Bridesmaids
    Revenge of the Bridesmaids

• I will do, Easy A was a bout a girl doing a social experiment to understand people more, I suppose I'm doing the same thing... trying to understand the world from a girl's perspective and kinda just understand you gays better

• BIT was an awesome film. Luuuuuuuurve KD :)

Most Helpful Guy

• most of mine are from the 90s and very early 2000s (best period for teen/high school movies in my opinion)
    Clueless
    cruel intentions
    she's the man
    the craft
    10 things i hate about you
    Jawbreaker (very similar to mean girls and easy A in style)
    Sugar and Spice

can't hardly wait - is a classic in the vain of the others but not really told from a female perspective but rather the perspective of various people in the film (male and female)

• Which would you say is best for understanding girls?

• jawbreaker is very similar to mean girls.
      10 things i hate about you probably presents an accurate portrayal of different types of women
      clueless presents a good portrayal of a specific type of girl (the "valley girl" type)

i don't really feel like any movie is going to really help you understand women

• Thanks man and i understand your concern, dont worry i thought it through lol

What Girls Said 5

• basically teen-romance-comedy films, haven't seen anyone posted these:
    Wish Upon a Star
    Vampire Academy
    Sugar & Spice
    Perfect Score
    Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
    Freaky Friday
    It's a Boy Girl Thing
    House Bunny
    Hot Chick
    17 Again

• Thanks, I haven't heard of a lot of these, which would you say is best for understanding girls?

• huh... I'm going w It's a Boy Girl Thing

• Awesome, I'll check it out :)

• Clueless

• Liked this a lot as a child haha, thanks for helping

• Bring It On.

• I've see this one too, I grew up with girls lol. Thanks

• Haven't seen the second one, thanks you :)

• BIAC was hilarious. I had forgotten about this.

• Some "slightly simular" really great indie films are

*Jawbreaker
    *Election
    *Pretty Persuasion

• No one has mentioned Wild Child. I vaguely remember it, but it's about a girl who is sent to a girls' boarding school and learns all these life lessons and goes through friendship drama etc. Kinda predictable but it's good for understanding how girls act towards each other a lot of the time.

What Guys Said 5

• They're all older movies, but Heathers, Clueless, and Bring It On! would be my first three recommendations. 16 Candles also has a male storyline, but might suit your needs.

From the Mean Girls era Lindsay Lohan also has confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen and Freaky Friday, the latter of which is a guilty pleasure movie of mine (for fun, not perverted reasons).

• Thanks man, very detailed

• I also like movies with a strong female lead.

"The House Bunny" with Anna Faris and Emma Stone
    "What's Your Number?" with Anna Faris
    "Not Another Teen Movie" an excellent parody film of teen movies
    "D. E. B. S." excellent campy movie. Sara Foster and Jordana Brewster
    "The Ugly Truth" with Katherine Heigl. Vibrating panty scene is great.

• Thanks man, I've never heard of any of these movies before. Which would you say is best to understand girls more?

• DEBS was awesome :)

• As far as which movie is best to understand women more: Of these five, "The Ugly Truth" directly relates to the whole man-woman thing. Even at MY age I can't say I understand women. As far as these movies go, if you're a fan of "Supergirl" you'll want to see Chyler Leigh in the female lead of "Not Another Teen Movie". She plays Supergirl's earthly step-sister. They made two version of "DEBS". A short independent one and the full-length theatrical version. I've only seen the full version so that's the one I'd recommend. Kat Dennings, who plays Max on Two Broke Girls, is one of the geeky sorority girls in "The House Bunny" along with Rumer Willis.

• How about "DUFF" or "Clueless?"

• Haven't seen DUFF thanks man

• John Tucker Must Die
    Cruel Intentions

• SHE'S THE MAN

• I forgot about this, seen it but thank you man