Song recommendations for me to download?

I'm looking for more songs to download, and if its meaningful or not I'll look it up and listen.
Any suggestions are helpful, but keep in mind I mainly like rock and metal.

Most Helpful Guy

• Meaningful metal songs? I don't even know where to start. I'm really digging bullet for my Valentine's new album. Check out "broken". I can't stop listening to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• 2|1
    • YEAH!!! xD This has always been one of my favorite movies since I was little, so this has also always been one of my favorite songs. Good choice. :P

• Oh you mean the real-life DeLorean car! Yeah I've seen 2 of those in real life; they are really cool. :D One of them was at nighttime when I was driving home on the highway; the guy in the DeLorean zoomed past me. Maybe he was going 88 mph like in the movie. xD

• @nfigure Haha yeah maybe XD
      I see one in real life too it was during a car exposition. They exposed the most cool car. It was great :)

What Guys Said 22

• Tupperware Remix Party!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOWWaRbZucE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BiF5ZUUp18

Buy their songs, show em' some love!
    https://twrp.bandcamp.com/

I'm going to see them in August!

• 0|1
    • The first one has meaning,

so does the 5th one down.

the 6th one has a pretty cool meaning too.

The 2nd slower song has more meaning than all these songs put together twice

The last song has nice some meaning too.

• Rock? The only song that I know of in that category is "Carry On Wayward Son", but that's because I watch SuperNatural.

• "Rockin' in the Free World"- Neil Young

This classic Neil Young song is a much harder sound from the legend than many of his standard songs. It features a driving beat with primarily power chords, and has a "harder" rock sound.
    In terms of lyrics, this fits right in line with most of his protest songs: his ironic message of "Keep on Rockin' in the Free World" is surrounded by lyrics illustrating how dysfunctional society actually is.

• Sully Erna's solo side project was pretty amazing. Quite a bit softer but pretty powerful stuff. On the metal side, depending on your sub genre of choice, old Metallica, testament, slayer, kreator, devildriver, coal chamber, pantera, Ronnie James dio. Oh "heaven and hell" by heaven and hell (it's black sabbath with dio singing instead of ozzy)

• anything by these bands, but these are my favorite songs atm.
    periphy - luck as a consant
    animals as leaders - the woven web
    veil of maya - mikasa
    odeszy - its only (not rock but good)

• Tove Lo - scars
    Ron and pope - a drop in the ocean
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3lSDU48Pr_Q

Well I don't listen metal music hope you like them

• Try a rock song that has a message about love, like "Can't Stop Lovin' You" by Van Halen.

• Just hmu :p

• I suggest looking up Pomplamoose on YouTube; they have some rock covers and originals! They are my favorite YouTube channel!

• Lacuna Coil has always been a favorite since I heard this song https://youtu.be/4wfRHPsRGkk

• This one. It's my all time favorite power ballad. It's timeless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYyarcp5LtU

• If you also a fantasy Geek kind of person you'll love this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGMSN_dQgLg

• what genre?

• None.

• The Drive-By-Truckers

• Also i first heard these guys yesterday I like them
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBMVZdE97l0

• From Portsmouth town there sailed a man named Maynard.
      He did not come to save their lives,
      He came for bounty money.

Blackbeard!

Teach, the demon of the Sea,
      Run, you sailors, run.
      With a beard of flame and a heart of ice,
      Blackbeard, the Devil's son!

Teach met his fate on the shores of Carolina.
      A challenge rang across the waves:
      "You'll dance with death today!"

Sabers bit and bullets flew
      As the ships drew side by side.
      Blackbeard screamed like a cannon's roar,
      "It's a damn good day to die!"

Blackbeard!

Teach, the demon of the Sea,
      Run, you sailors, run.
      Blackbeard, the Devil's son!

• An ax, a sword, a bullet's burn,
      Blackbeard stood them all.
      He spat at his killers through broken teeth,
      "You'll never take me alive!"

Now Teach is gone and the seas are safe today.
      But down in Hell the Deveil's laughing
      'Cuz Blackbeard's home to stay!

Blackbeard!

Teach, the demon of the Sea,
      Run, you sailors, run.
      Blackbeard, the Devil's son!

• twitch. tv/monstercat

there just find and download everything that plays lol

• The chicken dance?

Get it on tonight
    Talk dirty to me
    Doin it right
    Kisses down low
    Flashing lights
    Young and Beautiful
    Hit me baby one more time
    Sexual Eruption
    Adore you

• i hear maroon 5 is pretty hardcore

• Mermaid Rock - Elena Huston from DMC series

• Favourite rock song?

What Girls Said 13

• Make It Stop (September's Children) by Rise Against always makes me tear up a bit, but at the same time keeps me fighting.

Better Off Dead and Kick Me, both by Sleeping With Sirens, are solid songs. One (Kick Me) is THE BEST angry song I own, and trust me when I say I own a lot of angry songs, and other is almost an angry song about no one seeing your pain, even after you've made it perfectly clear.

View from Heaven, by Yellowcard is also a good song as a goodbye to a loved one, be it friend or family, but it's very well written and I love the violin that the band includes.

Bro Hymn is another good one about losing friends, but it's a bit basic, as it was written by Pennywise. It's still very good.

Knives and Pens, by Black Veil Brides, is very good. It alternates between singing and screaming, and it's really about how you can choose between destruction (knives) or creation (pens.) Plus, Andy Biersack has an amazing voice.

Trophy Wives has a bunch of good songs. They're a small band from Providence, RI that I hung out with at Warped Tour. Genuine group of guys, very good performers and songwriters, I'd compare the quality of the writing to majorly successful bands like Fall Out Boy. Just check out a few of their songs and see what you think of them.

The entire Misadventures album by Pierce the Veil, that shit is good (the bassist of Trophy Wives agrees with me.) Texas is Forever is especially amazing, as is Gold Medal Ribbon. I'd also suggest Match Into Water and Bulls in the Bronx, as well as King for a Day if you enjoyed Kellin Quinn (Sleeping with Sirens)

Stay Together for the Kids, by Blink-182 is the bomb, and I quite like how soft-spoken it is, relatively speaking. You can feel the pain of coming from a broken home in their voices.

All Downhill From Here and My Friends Over You, by New Found Glory are both good, energetic songs. The band is a bit immature and it shows in their song lyrics, but they're still good songs.

Therapy, by All Time Low is very good, it feels like I wrote it, it describes my emotions so well. The entire song was written by Alex about having to go through therapy and coping with his feelings after losing his brother, and it's incredibly heartfelt.

Finally, G. I. N. A. S. F. S, by Fall Out Boy, is INCREDIBLY good and cleverly written, Pete being Pete and all that. Disloyal Order of Water Buffalo is very good as well, as is What a Catch, Donnie, and although a little childish, Lullabye.

• Have you ever tried Endeverafter? https://youtu.be/jtMCE-8dXQ0

• a bunch of suggestions from my music library (that you may or may not already be familiar with):

amberian dawn
    evanescence
    elysion
    stream of passion
    epica
    setanera
    within temptation
    winter in eden
    lacuna coil
    evenoire
    elessar
    darkwell
    dama
    leah
    witchbreed
    nightwish
    amaranthe
    dark sarah
    gwyllion
    halestorm
    hydria
    in this moment
    katra
    lyriel
    only fate remains
    mortal love
    ravenscry
    shadowplay
    serenity
    xandria
    sonata arctica

i hope you enjoy at least one of them lol.

• Do you like Rammstein? Rammstein, Herzeleid (my favvvv), Mein Herz Brent
    Led Zeppelin? Kashmir, Lemon Song, Black Dog

• I like rammstein and led zeppelin, the rest I've never heard of

• The songs. Those are some I like at least. Rammstein's early stuff is a lot... heavier than the rest. Till's voice <3 yummm

• https://youtu.be/jrxI_euTX4A
    I know, the music video is stupidly funny, but the message is true.

• If I Was From Paris by Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
    or basically anything by Queen

• Twenty one pilots - heathens

• Evanescence

• New Romantics - Taylor Swift
    Selena Gomez Revival Tour Album
    1989 Album - Taylor Swift
    ( I am suggesting these bcz I am a Swiftie and a Selenator )

• Anything by taylor swift or nelly furtado.

• Fishing in the dark by nitty gritty dirt band. It's a classic so you've probably already heard but download it for sure😊

• Anything and everything by Twenty One Pilots. If I had to choose two, I'd say Heathens and Kitchen Sink.