Anybody play Overwatch?

Whats your favorite character to use?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Played the beta, was shockingly disappointed by it. It's not bad, but I don't see what makes it so magical for others. And I was hyped for it for over a year!
    Regardless, I liked Soldier as a character. As per usual all the support designs were incredibly dull like in most games (Two pretty women, a little kid and an old man. Woo.) which is depressing since I'm a support player usually.

• I like to play with friends so it's more fun. I'm sorry to say that Lucio is my favorite. Lol. I'm really good with him.

• I always go on big rants about support character designs in contrast to other classes in video games. Really gets on people's nerves :P
      On the brightside, that Ana woman looks pretty ballin'

• Yeah, I can't wait for the new character. Widow maker is too boring for me.

What Girls Said 3

• Never played it before or heard of it

• I made it to like level 7 lol, ended up going back to smite. I just couldn't get into it, I was so bored for some reason even though it's a fast paced game.

• Smite is fun too. That's why I like overwatch. Way more fast paced

• Everyone I know likes it too, I wish I could get into, want a new game to play so bad.

• Nope

What Guys Said 8

• I tried it once and couldn't stand the controls... the aiming felt so off! It's a shame too because it seems like a cool game, I just couldn't get into it personally.

• Yeah, I know what you mean. Each character is different. You have to play a few a lot to get good with them.

• Tank: Zarya, Reinhardt
    Support: Lucio, Symmetra
    Defense: Junkrat, Mei
    Offense: Tracer, Pharah (was McCree pre FtH nerf)

• Nice, all are great choices. Reinhardt is my favorite tank if somebody is using a healer.

• Yeah he's really great. Can't underestimate the shield.

• I should buy it

• I wasn't going to buy it, but a friend convinced me. I don't regret it. It's a great game.

• Widowmaker I think

• I like widow maker too if I choose offensive. Reaper for close range and widow maker for medium to long range.

• I'm interested in it but haven't bought it do far

• Lucio is my home boy.

• One of the best characters if you know how to use him.

• Team Fortress 2 ripoff.

• Bastion

• Bastion is my weakness when he's a turret. Just kills me instantly.

• lmao. i agree. it's a complete BS character, and it pisses people off. That's why I play it. they really need to nerf the character to balance things out

• That and torbjorns turret. Both are way too strong