What do you like watching on YouTube?

I really wanna update a video on my channel, but I am kinda stumped on what to make next. Please tell me what you like to watch so I can put some more material on there!

0|0
13|18

Most Helpful Guy

• What I LOVE are those educational videos. Like Vsauce, or Braincraft, or ASAPscience.

What's on your channel now?

1|1
    0|0
    • A diy, some covers, a sister tag, and a packing my room video. Not much, but I was thinking about putting a theory for a movie up

• People love movie theories, do that. People will probably be less interested in the DIY's. Don't know what the other stuff is. Mostly, I advise that u do original content. It gets channels exploding

• Okay, thanks for the advice. I will make sure to do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make up tutorials and funny videos

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I'm a weird person but I like watching people react to things; like this crazy thing where people react to Kpop videos

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter what some people here want if you are not passionate and good at it. So make what YOU want

1|0
    0|1
  • Educational channels (Vsauce, CGP Grey, Veritasium, 3Blue1Brown, AlternateHistoryHub, AsapSCIENCE, AsapTHOUGHT, SciShow, BrainCraft, Crash Course, acapellascience, It's Okay To Be Smart, Vsauce2, Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell, Life Noggin, MindYourDecisions, MinuteEarth, MinutePhysics, Nerdist, Numberphile, Periodic Videos, Physics Girl, Quirkology, SciShow Space, Sharkee, Sixty Symbols, The Slow Mo Guys, SmarterEveryDay, standupmaths, TED-Ed, The Royal Institution, Tell me why, TheBackyardScientist, This Place, Vihart, Vsauce3,

Comedy (nigahiga, Domics, Studio C, CollegeHumor, Cyprien, ERB, ExplosmEntertainment, Good Mythical Morning, GradeAUnderA, How It Should Have Ended, I Hate Everything, IISuperwomanII, itsAlexClark, jacksfilms, Jaiden Animations, Knitting Giant Beanies, NORMAN FAIT DES VID√ČOS, Peladophobian, Piemations, Rclbeauty101, Red vs. Blue, RocketJump, Skreen Junkies, ScrewAttack!, Smosh, SuperCarlinBrothers, sWooZie, The Carrot and Potato Show, The Film Theorists, TeamFourStar, theodd1sout comic, ThinkTank, TonyvToons, vlogbrothers, WheezyWaiter, YourMovieSucksDOTorg, You're Doing it Wrong, TomSka)

Misc. (Armoured Skeptic, ChannelFrederator, CoolHardLogic, DarkMatter2525, Jake Chudnow, CrazyRussianHacker, D. O. N. G, Hydraulic Press Channel, MrRepzion, Sargon of Akkad, The Amazing Atheist, Saberspark, Vailskibum94)

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually watch gameplay and funny videos with my little brother. But by myself I either view recent news, scientific videos or just music.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly watch music videos, gameplay videos, cooking, and walkthroughs of games.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is my favorite channel:
    m.youtube.com/channel/UCw8FfNmFLI0LfvKt7xbf33w
    I watch a few other channels like IV8888, FPSRussia, and ERB. I also watch a lot of sports highlights.

0|0
    0|0
  • For you, I think a funny mean or how to video would be good. Please don't make a video ranting your opinions :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Etikaworldnetwork is a pretty entertaining channel to watch. He posts all kinds of videos and the dude is pretty cool as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Videos on shit I can't do that I wish I could.

0|0
    0|0
  • I watch animated fairy tales.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to watch gardening instructions or stand up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny videos like cat dancing

0|1
    0|1
  • funny anything, scary stuff, and informative whatnots

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually pranks or satire.

0|0
    0|0
  • like the top 1% of stuff at most