Have you ever seen a bollywood movie?

I am indian and I want to know have you ever watched a bollywood movie as a foreigner?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen a significant portion of one movie that was essentially Bollywood's terminator. It had a robot/cyborg with a leather jacket and glasses and shit.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Indian but I have many Russian friends who watch movies starring Shahrukh Khan and friends from Middle east are mostly fan of Amitabh Bachhan, Aishwarya Rai, Madhuri Dixit and many of them have watched more Bollywood movies than me. The non-Indian guys I dated, two of them were also fan of Bollywood movies. I think some of them watch Bollywood movies and rest of them think they are cheesy movies :P

What Guys Said 2

• I have seen a bollywood movie, well half of it.

But you can subtitle them yourself:

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/

• SlumDogMillionaire is probably one of the most known and best i've seen👌🏼

• It is British.

• I just looked in google and actually... you're right, sorry for giving wrong information🙏🏻😜

What Girls Said 5

• yeah i saw one long ago... not a fan at all

• Yes but not a great fan of Indian movies, they are like fairy tales with almost always happy ending though some people like it here :)

• Not always happy ending. It depends to director. I suggest Sanjay Leela Bhansali movies.

• The only movie I've seen completely was one called.
    "Thaandavam", not sure if from Bollywood, but it was in Tamil.

• Yeah but the old ones.
    I don't like the newer ones.

• Nope