A forum for kpop fans?

Hi since I know there's a few kpop fans on here I thought I'd make a post about this.
Since I live in Switzerland there's not a lot of Kpop fans around here and I was looking for some communities online I looked around a bit and found some semi good ones but nothing great. Some people recommended Kpop amino but I don't have a smartphone :P. I don't really want one atm I'll get one at some point though. Also tumblr was recommended to me and it was alright I guess, but I didn't have the best experience there. Anyway there's a new site kvilleentertainment. net made by the people from the popular youtube channel.
if you go to http://forum.kvilleentertainment.net/ there's a forum aswell. Sadly tghere's not that many people there yet but I've had a good time with those that were there. If you want you can still take a lot of names of idols for your account because there's not that many on yet. I have a account called Sunny cause I <3 <3 her :P. I also have a second one. Anyway it would be fun if more people signed up.

3mo bump

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• I think the kpop forum generally is through youtube. I am surprised at the international popularity of kpop but hey if you're into really pretty people, then you're going to love kpop

Well on youtube you can comment but more direct chats are more fun :p

• K-POP for the win, that's all I can say