Which of the following individual video games or video game series do you think is the most extremely difficult to the point of rage-quitting?

in my opinion, Castlevania is the most frustatingly huge pain in the ass when it comes to the difficulty.

• Bloodborne (2015)Which of the following individual video games or video game series do you think is the most extremely difficult to the point of rage-quitting?
  • Dark Souls seriesWhich of the following individual video games or video game series do you think is the most extremely difficult to the point of rage-quitting?
  • Castlevania seriesWhich of the following individual video games or video game series do you think is the most extremely difficult to the point of rage-quitting?
  • Ninja Gaiden series (the first 3 NES games in particular)Which of the following individual video games or video game series do you think is the most extremely difficult to the point of rage-quitting?
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, Dark Souls is basically designed to be that kind of unbeatable, endlessly frustrating 'you will die' game so probably that one but yeah, I find Castlevania much more frustrating.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Battletoads lol

• Battletoads is another huge pain in ass, especially the multiplayer where you can hurt your own partner/teammate and restart the level all over again even if only one of the two players die. On the bright side, the game's catchy pause music almost made me forget about it's frustrating difficulty, lol.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRPXRHS4XNQ