What do you think about Shawn Mendes?

What do you think about Shawn Mendes?
Ok I absolutely love Shawn Mendes he is my idol and I dont know a lot of people who like him. So if you do please talk about him!!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Lmao look at the guy comments then the girl comments

• Heard the name, no idea who he is though.

• That nigga is annoying

• Who?

• never heard of that faggot

What Girls Said 11

• HOT. good voice. great heart.

• I know him! He lives a few cities away from me. Personally, not the biggest fan but his music is great! A lot of my friends went to his old school so I've met him a few times. He is pretty full of himself and isn't the most kind to strangers (he was terriblely disrespectful to my brother when he bought an amp from the music store he works at) but he's very talented. He's nice to his fans so that's all that matters. Plus, he is extremely talented and attractive.

Then again, maybe I just caught him on a few bad days and he's actually nice. He did give my friends backstage passes to the Taylor Swift concert for free just to hangout after all, that's pretty nice. Plus he jams with them over Skype and stuff. They do say he is full of himself too though haha oh well.

• HOT AS HELL TALENT THAT SPREADS LIKE FIRE nd a cute face that u can't say no to.

• He looks too much like someone that I used to know.

• no idea who this person is

• he's so hwwwwwwwaaaaaaat

• I honestly love Shawn mendes ❤️

• He has a very nice voice!

• he's hot AF and I want to make out with him. His music is a little immature being he's only, what? 17? 18? not quite my style, but he is still very talented and seems humble and kind.

• He's hot but i don't really like his music or personality

• Not a clue who that is.