How do you feel about Kim Kardashian exposing Taylor Swift on snapchat?

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even get what it's about..

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• i thought it still turns out that she didn't ok kanye calling her a bitch inthe song.

he called and told her that he was going to do a song and mention her but omitted he was going to call her a bitch... but to be honest i didn't read much past the headlines

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares about Kim Kardashian or Taylor Swift? There are much more important issues in the adult world.

1|0
    1|0
  • What happened?

1|0
    0|0
  • Care factor: zero.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao Taylor Swift is a nutjob

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh Jesus H Christ! If this is your buggest problem in life, consider yourself the luckiest person in the history of humanity! Seriously, anyone dedicating more than a yoctosecond to this issue needs to self-assess their priorities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift is learning the hard way why you don't associate with trash.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think its really entertaining to watch these fights online

1|0
    0|0
  • couldn't care less. I don't follow that stuff anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares they are human just like me and you let them live their lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what you're talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • couldn't care less

0|0
    0|0
  • unless she exposed Taylor munching on her boc who cares

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care mmh

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Nothing. It's just celebrity drama used for entertainment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kim Kardashian is trashy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I feel bad for anyone who has to have constant contact with Kanye or the trash Kardashians. I get the feeling that Taylor doesn't really even like them, she just pretends to because they're so famous. I can't imagine how talking to Kanye west wouldn't be the most awkward experience of someone's life. She sounded like she just trying to appease him because he's a wacko job. Which is still equally as stupid on her part if you ask me because look what happens when you interact with garbage.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really dont give a shit...

1|0
    0|0
  • The I never liked Taylor Swift she always came off as annoying or a try hard. Now, she's plain unbearable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Taylor was just trying to be cool with the Wests but they are jealous of how much she makes and hate her and set her up. They are so lame and pathetic.

1|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂 I hate all of them but that's hilarious.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could care less about both of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel that people should mind their own business and focus on things that really need attention.

0|0
    0|0