What should I do on my birthday (no friends)?

I'd spent my last birthday crying my eyes out in the bathroom. I don't want to repeat that.
I've no one to invite- family or friends- and I accept that- I'll just do something on my own.
What are some fun activities that I can do on my own?

Most Helpful Guy

• you can do the whole world on your own, like me. i make music, i read, i walk, i create software, i design my dream house

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you like to do? What things make you happy? Figure that out and then decide what you want to do. For example, if someone likes nature, outdoors etc, they should go on a trip to forest or try camping alone. Or go some place favorite. Or just take a longggg walk around your city.
    If you are indoors kind of person, you may get a nice cake for yourself and go out to a nice restaurant by yourself or order from your favorite takeaway. Spend day at home doing whatever you like. It can be taking nap also lol
    And yes, don't forget to buy yourself a nice gift.
    Enjoy!

What Guys Said 8

• Decorate your house and then leave the house and enter , and yell " surprise ! "

• Why do you have no family and friends?

• My lasts birthdays, 7 hours away from home, not knowing anyone her and went through a break up... That was a fun day of work and watching TV

• it was my birthday on Sunday and i spent it by myself- no biggies

do something you enjoy, make a nice dinner with a yummy dessert and do other things you like

• Make some friends and invite them!

• What do you do for a living? How about you start to change your life and start making friends.

• I've just graduated from high school. I want to make friends but I don't know how. I'm socially awkward and I have like zero social skills.

• It won't be easy but it won't be impossible either, you just have to take little steps and start socializing even just a little

• How come you have no friends? watch some netflix and chill with a bottle of ciroc vodka

• I was bullied a lot in high school so nobody wanted to hang out with me.

• okay, sorry to hear about that..

• last year, my family went to an event on my birthday so I worked til 8PM and then went to an ice salon where I bought myself something that looked like a birthday cake the most and ate it. Then I went home and played some games.

What Girls Said 8

• Treat yourself and get things youve wanted for a long time! Go get your nails done (if you're into that), take a yoga class. Just do things that will make YOU feel better :)

• Don't worry about not having friends, you may feel lonely but that's okay.
    Go do something you like and talk to some people there, you already found something you both have in common. And that's a made ice breake.
    If you're too scared to socialize, then no biggie. Someone will eventually wanna talk to you. Just make sure you have fun n don't worry too much about being alone 😊

• http://replygif.net/i/127.gif

I mean i never throw a birthday party since no one in my family does that. And you can act like you don`t want it as well. And it`s ok to do it alone as well. Unless you really want to spend your birthday with someone then i suggest you to do it. You can just invite someone from you class, maybe cousin or just with a parent. If not you can always do it alone. Go to starbucks, shop and watch movie by yourself would be a relaxed thing :)

• go shopping
    go to a spa

• Go see a movie and get some pizza.

• you should have like, small little activities you do by yourself :) order pizza, watch a movie, bubble bath, read books, netflix. i feel you pain, i feel like no one likes me :(

• I'm alone, too, but I prefer it. I have friends, but they're not the "doing things type." "Friends" is a rating of people that really imposes on people in a strange way. I think that most aren't capable of that ranking if that is what you get out of it. People are so assuming, inquisitive, competitive and just boring. Go to a spectator event, and, while you're there, strike up a conversation with someone. Be careful, and happy birthday whenever it is.

• Honestly?

If you're close to your mom you can do something with her?

But if you're not, something that I always love doing is watching a movie. I LOVE watching movies in the theatre lol.

I'm not saying that's all you should do for the day, but it's one of hte activities you could possibly do