Denver, CO Zoo or Natural History/Science museum?

We are going to both places but we are limited on time. Which 1 will take more time, the zoo or museum?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to the museum, there's no point in looking at animals if you can't cook their bushmeat.

Most Helpful Girl

• The museum will take mkrw time if you really look at everything. The zoo will be pretty quick to walk through

What Guys Said 5

• It would be the zoo for me - I would enjoy it more

• The museum is pretty dope, the zoo is meh.

• That

• The zoo will take more time due to the size and crowd.

• I pick zoo

What Girls Said 6

• I would do the museum solely because I don't support zoos. Natural history and science you can actually learn things from.

• The history museum will take longer because there are so many exhibits. Unless you like staring at animals for a long time, but if you are going with kids I doubt each animal will interest them long, so museum is my final answer.

• I'd go with the natural history museum, those places are incredible, there are so many different exhibits, and each exhibit has something fascinating. The one in New York was breathtaking. I'm sure the one in Colorado will be a treat as well.

• Depends on your interests!!!

I would choose the Natural History/Science museum but like I'm a science student so yeah...

• I think the zoo would take more time. It's too damn hot to be going outside though during the afternoon

• museum because museums usually have imax!!!