Should I start a blog about that? And do you tjink anyone would read this blog?

I'm 17 and i feel like I'm the biggest wallflower ever. I always wear jeans a black tanktop and a simple jacket, my makeup is always nearly invisible. My lifestyle is not the healthiest what you can see a little bit on my body.. Guys nearly never notice me and if they do they only want sex and after that they act like they don't know me. I was never one of the pretty and popular girls but I want to.. I want to change me, my style and my lifestyle completly an I thought that a blog would help me to push myself..

do you think anyone would read this blog?

• Yes, sounds interesting
  • No (pls comment why)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, sounds interesting

Most Helpful Girl

• You can do it for yourself but a lot of girls feel the same way and blog about that. Personally I don't think anyone would read it cause I've never seen anyone of those girls who already do this get views on theirs

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know if many people would read it, simply because it is tedious to read blogs, but it is a great psychological tool if you wish to change who you are, good luck my friend I wish you the best of luck! :)

• great idea... get started!

• Sure as long as it's not on Tumblr.

• Yes, give it a try.

What Girls Said 0