Why do some girls think the only way to have fun is to drink beer?

I can understand having a few beers with friends but some girls i've met think drinking beer ALL DAY is the only way to have fun. For me I find this really unattractive and it actually and makes you look kind of slobish. She sent me pictures of herself drunk with a pig face on her bed and they go to nightclubs all the time. I can't stand people that think smoking pot and drinking beer makes you look cool. I'm 21 so I see this pretty often. I feel like girls are too persuaded by society and don't think for themselves sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys feel this way too. Different strokes for different folks, man. Let it go.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Lol I'm the type that doesn't need that shit to have fun. I kno how to have lots of fun without it cause I already have a 'naturally drunk' personality.

• The best way to have fun is a bunch of snacks and hanging with the boyfriend.

• No it has no baring on fun

• Because thats the only time they can be and have fun. Society is like that nowadays, they think theyre all that when they smoke. When they dont see the big picture of them killing themselves slowly.

What Guys Said 3

• Because in case she does anything stupid, she can blame it on the beer

• i dont think this is limited to 1 sex,,, i think a lot of people are like this.,

• Persistent marketing can have a strong effect on the weak-minded.