What is your favorite video game franchise (s) and system (s)?

What is your favorite video game franchise(s) and system(s)?

I love the Nintendo and I love Game Boys.

• Sony
  • Microsoft
  • Nintendo
  • Computer gaming

Most Helpful Guy

• Computer, and because of Emulator software being readily accessible from PCs or even Macs that allow a really massive range and access to many of the older classic retro games from older systems.

I also own a PSP and PS3, and I might still have a really old regular Gameboy and Gameboy Advance SP and a PlayStation 2. But in no way am I exactly a fan or fanboy of Nintendo or Sony though.

I ONLY play Single Player campaigns these days. Mostly interested in things from http://www.moddb.com which provide a huge range of free content and modifications for a large variety of PC games.

I personally favor the old classic FPS games like Doom and Duke Nukem 3D, and as well as Quake and Half-Life as those were the days when Mods were just the beginning and plentiful, but then DLC eventually came around and which became a micro-transaction business model that I had always loathed.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• - Metal Gear Solid Series
    - Final Fantasy Series (did not like anything after FFX though)
    - Resident Evil Series (think it went pretty downhill after Code Veronica X)
    - Tekken Series (Still love this one)

My favourite system is Sony Playstation (have had the PsOne, PS2, PS3 and PS4).

• My favorite video game of all time is Skyrim and I play it on the PC. In fact, I'm gonna go play it right now.

• Nintendo, closely followed by Sony, and Microsoft.

• Computer + Nintendo handheld

• PC, could never go back to consoles after experiencing PC gaming.

Favorite game ever changes, at the moment it would either be

7 Days to Die
    Ark: Survival Evolved

• If I consider which system is superior, obviously PC gaming allows for the highest resolution, flawless fps, and greatest flexibility in the form of mod downloads.

But if I had to pick which system brought me the most joy? Gameboy color hands down, end of discussion. Rainbow six, Zelda, Pokemon, 007, these are the games that never fail to entertain years and years down the road.

• Glorious and superior PC Master Race 8)

Call of Duty

i1.kym-cdn.com/.../00e.jpg

• PC + PS for me

but I have or have had things from Nintendo and MS too. If there are good games that interest me and it's a good system, then I'll buy it

• Computer gaming.

And I gotta go with the Tom Clancy series.

So ghost recon, rainbow six, and splintercell

• Nintendo! I'm obsessed with LoZ! My favorite system, I'm not sure. (I don't like the Wii much. I prefer simply pressing buttons, and not waving the controller around.)

• Nintendo and Sony Playstation.

• Nintendo and Microsoft. It honestly doesn't matter to me. As long as I have a system to play video games, I'm good with it.

• Pc
    Gta, elder scrolls, fallout, hitman, nfs, assassin creed, far cry, dragon age, half life, mafia, metal gear...

• Sony as a company is just unbelievably FUCKED.

• PC

MEINKRAFT

• playstation and computer gaming

• The Pikmin franchise and Resident Evil franchise.

• Pc master race babeee

My favorite game will forever be Diablo 2: LOD

• Madden and Civ.

• I play Songpop on Facebook. Does that count?

• The master race wins the majority! Woot.

• Gameboy advanced or Ds I could understand, But regular Gameboys?

• I meant the game boy line in general X) Although i still think the original gb has a lot to offer.

• It was ok with certain games, Mostly action. But it was really too limited.

• Nintendo is the best the gamecube, n64. Super nintendo, wii All are soo fun to play!!

• Nintendo rules

• 1. Playstation 2
    2. Gameboy Advanced
    3. Super Nintendo

• I more of an Xbox kinda man myself

• Nintendo for sure. You have super smash bros, Pokemon, donkey Kong, Mario.

• Microsoft is neither a franchise or system

• i hate and im tired of consoles and handheld games, i like pc games wish they port all games on any platform instead of just one because id be nice to have all the Metroid games and all the rest of my games on pc.
    for example a few games that are not on pc are:
    the last of us
    metroid
    smash bros

What Girls Said 10

• Nintendo

• Nintendo and my PC. Woot! Woot!
    The 3DS is awesome though I miss my SP since it could play my Game Boy Color games...

• Can I say all of the above. I've never cared about the system wars and I enjoy many different game titles. RPG's and Strategy games tend to be my favorites. Fire Emblem is a great combination of all three.

• I used to like nintendo.

• Nintendo

• PC gaming FTW

• Halo and Forza are my true loves :P

• The original halos were awesome, so many of my high school days were playing that with my group of friends.

• @Joesyyyywhales Combat Evolved, 2, and 3 were the best, and I loved Halo Wars. 4 and 5 were super disappointing. 343 Industries just can't pull off what Bungie could back in the day :(

• PC Master race.

• Sony and nintendo

• Mario Kart on the N64 is the best game that I've ever played!!