Can you tell me a website where I can watch film/movies?

Most of the ones I knew have been blocked my my service provider :(

Most Helpful Guy

• If you download zenmate addon for chrome you can just change your IP to romania or something and most sites are unblocked.

• Is that legal? I don't want the police showing up lol. I read in the paper that streaming films isn't illegal, it is hosting websites that are breaking the law.

• I think thats the free premiuk trial its free after that

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Are you using Virgin? I do and they block everything lol here's where I watch my stuff

https://primewire.unblocked.cat/

• Lmfao I totally thought you were making a joke about begins blocking you 😂

• I use bt and they are rubbish. There is an advert on tv at the moment where a guy goes up in a helicopter and they say that the wifi is the most powerful and can reach huge distances. I can't get a signal 15 feet away from the hub lol.

• @Puppylove94 Virgins love me xD they call me Mr. Lover Lover, and Mr. Boombastic

@ asker lmao xD the people who made that commercial should consider a career in politics

• For me, insofar Putlocker has literally every thing you need.

• popcorn

• no i can't think of any

What Girls Said 2

• Netflix, Amazon prime also offers some now but in my opinion it's still not as good..

• I use megashare sometimes.