Will they be able to see it?

So i accidently liked someone's post. I don't even talk to that person. I was just searching something on facebook and I clicked see posts from other friends about group. While scrolling I accidently liked it. It was a super old post. I unliked right after and even blocked the person and deactivated my facebook lol. I am not sure if the person was on at the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• A person usually receives a notification if someone likes their post. If they were online when you liked that post, they might have seen it. If they had a lot of notifications, they might not have seen it. Unliking and blocking should have been enough. If you block someone, they won't even be able to find your profile or comments on pages. To that person it's like you don't even have a Facebook account.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah they can

What Guys Said 2

• You block the person and still deactivate your facebook account, lmfao.. Are you afraid of the individual? Girl you have me weak and gasping for breath it was a good laugh 💯

• That's... Extreme.

What Girls Said 2

• If the person was online right as you liked it, then he or she might have seen it. I wouldn't worry about it so much, though.

• Uh? So what if they see it. Who cares? They don't know you. They won't talk to you.