What do you think of a gamer girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• If anyone identifies by a label like that, I write them off as an attention whore and peasant. I play fighting games (SFV primarily) competitively, and I spend 6+ hours a day studying frame data, analyzing matches, competing, learning match ups, etc., yet I don't parade around telling people IRL that. I don't think I've ever told people that I play video games period unless they asked.

Make your own identity, don't just parade around telling people "Imma gamer gurl, lol xD". That gives the mental image of boobstreamers on Twitch playing shitty MMOs and shooters without any idea of what they're doing, and that's not a good thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're a person who identifies as female and likes games?

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like wife material for many guys.

I kind of retired from video games at some point (some of the romance of video games was lost on me when I started developing them professionally).

Yet it would be quite nice to enjoy playing video games with a girl.

• Being an online gamer girl is very annoying

• For those immature types, that's when you go for the headshot and rub it in when they get pwned by a girl.

• Yes I do tend to kill them a lot and then they get pissed off and rage

• depends. most of the self proclaimed gamer girls just play candy crush or have recently bought old school consoles in order to be able to make that claim. it´s becoming "cool" so lots of girls try to be it but most of them are no gamers at heart... this will show very quickly... but i´d like a "true" gamer girl.

• I know quite a few of them (DOTA 2)... the real ones I mean not the Cat fishes lol.
    An yeah they are cool to hang out with. Some of them can really give me a good challenge and I like that, a few of them are really hot. (Bet I'm getting pm'd for this comment lol) Over all I like gamer girls, they cool.

• Would be cool, but 'gamer girls' play COD, League of derpadrp or I forget the other one. None of which I'm remotely interested in.

• What are you interested in?

• Fallout mostly but sometimes cod halo mc GTA destiny battle feild

• Ah I play Battlefield on PC, half excited for the new one.

• Its allrigh, I used to play video games and still have some favorites.
    As long as she is not obsessed with them and avoids everything else in life then it shouldn't be a problem, its supposed to be just a fun hobby.

• Most people play games nowadays and there's no need to label yourself a "gamer girl". Gamers are gamers. :/
    But when people call themselves "gamers", they tend to play a lot of the kinds of games I don't care about. But it's a hobby which I have no business in.
    (Why am I having so much trouble organising my thoughts? -_-)
    So what kind of games would someone like that play, exactly? To give me an idea of what kind of person you're referring to.

What Girls Said 0