On a scale of 1 to 10?

I walked into the men showers at the gym and there were guys showering. It was so embarrasing. I am kinda blind without my glasses and I had never been at that gym before. And there wasn't anyone in the pool area to ask which door was which. I have a hard time seeing without my glasses so I couldn't tell if there was anyone I knew in the mens shower or if they were naked. I would have kept walking into the shower room if I didn't realize it didn't look like the ladies shower room.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how embarrasing is this?
Is it really that embarrassing? I thought I was making a big deal out of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You would probabaly be facing charges if you were a man lmao.

• Good thing I am a girl then.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say 5/10, it's pretty embarrassing. I think it would have been worse if the men walked out of the shower & u bumped into them. I was texting on my phone once & accidentally walked into the men's restroom & the guys were standing there peeing haha I wa s like OMG!

What Guys Said 6

• Its as embarrassing as you make it for yourself.

• In that case. It's super embarrasing. I am afraid to go back to that gym.

• Thats up to you and to no one else. If you allow yourself to be that embarrassed, its your own choice.

• its not that embarrassing but i feel sorry for you. its alright, shit happens sometimes

• almost zero

• sounds like a bad porn scene to me 10/10

• I know right. I bolted as soon as I realized. 10 really. Now I feel worse lol. I can never go to that gym again.

• 9/10 for sure

• Wow I think I am going to cry. So embarrased. Thank god I realized it was the wrong one.

• 8.39

• Really?

• yeah you can go back, just not to the men's shower.

• I'll keep that in mind :P

What Girls Said 0