Have you ever heard of any Indian actor?

I am Indian and you know, I really want to know this.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah lol who hasn't heard or seen Shah Ruk Khan (not sure if I spelled that correctly?) at least once?

• You spelled wrong. The correct one is "King of Bollywood" lol.

• Haha fair enough

What Guys Said 3

• No tbh. I would say Bollywood has no market in Europe (at least the west area), we know nothing about Indian actors. As far as Europe It's all about Hollywood and national staff.

• Sachin Tendulkar :D :D :D

• I am not interested in sports. And you are not interested in Indian actors i guess lol.

• There are several , one cute one I liked was Freida Pinto

• Because of Slumdog Millionaire? Most of foreigners only know Slumdog Millionaire as indian movie lol.

• Mostly why but there are plenty of others , just that the pretty ones catch my eye😊 Like the girl on "Anger Management " show with Charlie Sheen that plays one of his patients

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah I have.
    Salman Khan does some decent movies.

• Freida Pinto, Aziz Ansari, Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder from Heroes), Parminder Nagra (The Blacklist), and Mindy Kaling... So yeah, quite a few.

• Asia Ansari was hilarious in parks and recreation and he's Indian.

• Yeah, one when I got compared to her.

• That dude on Parks and Rec. The head guy in the movie The Internship. That's all i can think of

• Nope.