In my small editing community on YouTube, there are a few people that watch EVERYONE'S videos, and they always leave positive comments. They even go so far as to search for new content daily and say how great the video was. To be honest, over half the videos in this community are TERRIBLE. The people who comment can edit far better than the person who's video they commented on.
There was one channel that blew up in such a short amount of time with almost 300 subs, and it's a channel that leaves comments on every video.
So, why do they do this, and what is your opinion of them?
- They're being nice, and it's a great thing to do (even if they lie).100% (2)0% (0)33% (2)Vote
- They're just trying to build a good reputation, and I don't like it.0% (0)50% (2)33% (2)Vote
- I don't really care.0% (0)25% (1)17% (1)Vote
- Regardless of intentions, I think they're doing the right thing.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Regardless of intentions, I don't like what they're doing.0% (0)25% (1)17% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
This is just networking which is a small, albeit important, part of being a successful Youtuber. If this is their primary strategy, they will not become a successful channel. Content and production quality is much more important.
I'm indifferent to their approach, it's just one way of trying to become a successful Youtuber. If they reach 100 or 1,000 doing this then good for them but it's a long way from success. However, I do appreciate their viewing and commenting positively on other people's content as it creates a positive environment and helps another person out.0