Would you see the new Justice League movie when it appears in theatres?

• Yeah, why not?
  • Nope, not interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah! :D I'm more excited about "Wonder Woman" before that one, though. xD It's crazy that a character that iconic is only getting a movie now, after decades of sexism and failed attempts lol. I prefer WB's DC movies and Fox Studios' X-Men movies over the MCU (i. e. Marvel Studios/Avengers universe), but one thing I will say for the MCU is that they've pushed WB to get off their butts and finally put Wonder Woman on the big screen for once. :D

I almost still can't believe this is finally happening, lol:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lGoQhFb4NM

"Justice League" SHOULD be lighter than "BvS", but not too much lighter. I'm just afraid that the negative reviews have pushed Warner Bros to try to copy the MCU, which is a bad idea. The MCU movies are too soft on drama, which is disappointing in this day and age of superhero movies crowding the market. All these famous superheroes have endured across decades for a reason: the drama of their stories stuck in people's minds, not just the action. WB's DC movies since the 2000s have not been afraid to go all in on drama moments when the story calls for it. Fox Studios' X-Men movies have not been afraid to go all-in on drama when the story calls for it. So I hope that WB and Fox don't lose their guts just because they got bad reviews this year, while the MCU's "Civil War" cleaned up at the box office. =/

• I am so excited for Wonder Woman. Man, 2017 is going to be awesome...
      I also hope that the negative reviews of Batman vs. Superman don't hurt the production of Justice League because I have been waiting for this movie to finally be made for the longest time now.

@helloitsmethere Hey thanks for the MHO star! I would put the dancing gif up, but I already used it above. xD

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Yes. For one, I didn't jump the hate train for Batman v Superman. Sure, it wasn't perfect but I liked it none the less. It worked really well as a breather from the happy-go-lucky marvel kid's movies.
    For two, Snyder may have butchered Batman as a character but Ben Affleck played him better than anyone before. And who knows, maybe he'll come around and realise the error of his ways.
    The same can be said for Mark Hamill - Snyder may have given him to play a more distraught superman from the usual hope inspiring ones of times before, but he did good with what he had and surely will do good later (because he will be resurrected without a doubt).
    But, the fact that the trailer showed them now employing a lot of humour means that they are adapting to what the audiences want.

• Ah yes that would make sense...

@Valkyrie1 Yes the original Robin, Dick Grayson, becomes Nightwing. :) I think Zack Snyder confirmed at some point that the dead Robin in these movies is Jason Todd (like in the comics), so Dick Grayson might be somewhere out there still!

• 1|0
    • I'm going to have to download this one online because they won't let me into the movie theatre for this one lol

• ikr, his voice as the Joker is flawless as hell.
      As for being played in movies (not the animated type) Heath Ledger is my favourite Joker (so far, lol I haven't seen Suicide Squad yet).
      Are you also planning on seeing Suicide Squad?

• Maybe , can't say I'm too hyped about a movie with too many characters jammed in, there's only so much time in a movie and I like a little bit of depth into the each characters.

• I will see it but I won't pay for it

weknowmemes.com/.../sharing-is-not-piracy.jpg

• Of course I would, I can't wait to see the movie :D

• There would have been a time when I would have said without hesitation yes but after batman v superman I'm going to have to wait for the reviews to come in

• Bruce Wayne acting like DC nick furry , shut up and take my money , besides it's the day where people shut up thier sarcasm about aquaman

• It might be okay.

• no, i am not interested in super hero movies.

• Nope, not interested. I hate superheroes and like horror slashers and martial arts films.

• That's okay, we all have our different tastes.

• Well, a lot of superhero films are sort of racist, since they were based on heroes created from a long time ago, like in the 1950's. I prefer darker, more modern things like the Crow or the Matrix.

• Probably not, I'll probably wait for it to come to dvd/blu ray.

• Fucyeah!!, i love watching super hero movies!
    It must be the nerd in me. 🙉

• Hell YEAH

• Yeah, why not?

• I am so sick of these stupid fucking, childish super hero movies.

• I am so fucking hyped. FYI, I am a huge comic fan (Marvel and DC)

• Which universe do you like more?
      I personally like DC more.

• I originally was a fan of Marvel ( and still am) because that's what I grew up with. When I was little, I used to read the comics and watch the movies as well (X men series). Then Iron Man came out in 2008 and then I got more hooked to everything marvel. However, I began to watch the Dark Knight trilogy and got interested in DC. Then I began to read about DC and watch the animated movies. Now that the DC cinematic universe is starting, I am hyped as hell.

• Marvel used to be my favourite as well because I grew up watching the movies then my sister got me hooked on DC animated series and then I switched to DC.
      The movies are amazing as hell. I have been waiting for Suicide Squad since last year. Can't wait to watch it next week.

• I didn't like "Batman v Superman" as much. If the reviews for this movie are better enough, then I'll give it a watch.

• I am, i won't let some punk as writer develope and opinion about a movie i have not seen myself. So far it looks good.

• Probably. not sure

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah of course! I work at a movie theater, I get to see all my movies for free! Mauahahahahahahahahaha :D

• It's good that you're thinking about school first, that's very admirable. Perhaps it's something you could look into for the summer. At my job we hire people for breaks and they leave for school and come back when they are on break again.

• Nice! I hope it's the same for my movie theatre.

• Yes I want to sees it after Wonder Woman since she's the first woman super hero to get a movie in like how long? Long enough for me to not have seen it going up anyway. I like this Flash he's cute.

• Yes I will, I love movies about superheroes.

• I'm not sure. I have a feeling Zack Snyder might ruin it once again, just like he did with BvS. I'm also not a fan of Ezra Miller's Flash. But I did hear that Geoff Johns is supervising it, so it might be good. Still wish Green Lantern was in it.

• Not in the cinema but I would once it was out on DVD.

• Sure, I'd love to see it.

• Nope, but I'm excited for Suicide Squad