What are y'alls thoughts about Pokemon Sun and Moon?

This game comes out 3 days before my b-day. It's also interesting how this time it's taking place in a hawaiian setting.

• I'm exctied!
  • meh
  • I have no thoughts
  • ick pokemon

Most Helpful Guy

• Mimikyu is my new favourite pokemon!

Natives believe that everyone who looks at it will die. As a result people avoid this pokemon and its so lonely that its covering itself in a old pikachu cloth, just so that someone likes it.

http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/mimikyu.png

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Haha as a marketeer I admire how they managed to market this hype!
    I guess someone is now counting the millions $$... I mean billions $$$$$ come in 8) 8)

• I don't know anything about it but since Pokemon go came out I've been interested in playing the actual Pokemon games again. I don't have money or a system to play it on so I'm sure I won't be able to get it. I'm just waiting for the nx and play some Zelda breath of the wild.

• I don't really care, since Pokemon is too childish for me. I'm not much of a gamer these days, I prefer listening to metal.

• haven't seen any info and am not gonna buy.. but for those who keep enjoying the games, at the very least it will be better than go! lol..
    i downloaded the app for old times sake and i admit catching was fun, but battling is shyt

• I might even buy the console for it

• can't wait
    Pokemon go is literally just holding me over
    Once sun and moon are out im done with it lol

• I will play.

• Looks cool. Kinda funny too since I was just in Hawaii and that's basically the setting :p

• I don't care that the SUN legendary is not a fire type... I mean COME ON... other than that it looks like it could be interesting... not sure if I will get it though. I'll have to see more on it.

• Solgaleo sounds like it will be broken due to it's ability Full Metal Body.

• thats a bit of an interesting combo... fire and poison..

• Here's the list of all the new pokemon that will be in it so far.
      http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon.shtml

• Back in my day there were only 251 pokemans and your rival was a twat waffle.

Looks like fun.

• nothing past the original 151 is legit in my eyes.

• soo excited! Gonna go Sun

• Hurry up and come out already!!

• meh, nothing really stands out for me so far, but i'll still probably get & play it.

• Pok√©mon just isn't the same as it once was...

• It's just another set of Pokemon games in a long line of Pokemon games. They are well made games, fun to play and can be enjoyed for years to come.

I played Pokemon Red and Blue back in 2013 after not playing them for eight years and I had the greatest sense of nostalgia and had a total blast.

I remember spending the entire summer sitting under the tree at the bottom of my Mom's garden playing Pokemon Red and Blue way back in the year 2000 and the fact that Pokemon is still relevant sixteen years later is a testament to the greatness of Pokemon.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• I'm massive trash for Pokemon and I have been for years, and I'm beyond excited. I really hope it doesn't fall below my expectations, but if its anything like ORAS, It'll be great. I'm also very excited for being able to transfer Pokemon from Red Blue and Yellow to the game, that should be exciting.

• I've been keeping my mall gift card just to buy it when it comes out so I don't actually have to use my money. I'm looking forward to playing it!

• I can't wait!!! Definitely gonna get moon and starter with Litten

• I don't play it, but it's cool for all the people that will be playing it. :P

• I CAN'T WAIT!!!

• There's another Pokemon game?