Who is ready for football to start?

I'm so ready baseball is too long and boring nothing on to watch come on football lol

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• At least it's an Olympic year. It helps for 3 weeks. But we need a new summer sport. Baseball is boring as shit

• Haha right!! There's always Golf 🤓

• @jwhit I actually like golf and tennis, but I need some more action. Ufc is on, but not covered nearly as much as football and basketball

• Golf was a joke, but yeah I can watch tennis and UFC. True shit about the coverage.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 7

• I agree, basketball ends and than there's just this awkward point where it's like what am I suppose to watch? There's baseball, but a) baseball can be kind of boring and b) it's such a long season and we're no where near the playoffs so it's not really that interesting.

• Yeah, I can't wait for both the NFL and NBA to start. However, I'm still focusing on baseball because my Mets are chasing that wildcard spot.

I'm looking forward to the Olympics as well!

• I'm ready. Go Razorbacks!

• I am. However enjoying some NBA summer league action lmao

• Yeah I'm ready for some football too.

• Can't wait.

• Me lol Manchester United is gonna get back at top in premier league this season 😁

• When does that season start? American Football (like the NFL) starts in September.

• @Miezko Ohh you guys are American... football starts in mid August

• It's around the same time though, well, I guess go Manchester!