Which Ghostbusters are better, the original guys or the new female ones?

• New GhostbustersWhich Ghostbusters are better, the original guys or the new female ones?
  • Original GhostbustersWhich Ghostbusters are better, the original guys or the new female ones?
  • Both are equally awesome and funnyWhich Ghostbusters are better, the original guys or the new female ones?
  • I hate Ghostbusters / just wanna see results

Most Helpful Girl

• Original is way better, i hated the idea of having a female cast. They ruined a classic

What Girls Said 8

• ... the original. No question

• I've never seen the new one, but I guarantee it sucks! So Im sticking with the old crew. Theyre funnier.

• Original

• Original. Always the original.

• The original... no doubt

• I haven't watched the new one yet but the preview doesn't look that great.

• Didn't like the original. Haven't seen the new one but I probably won't like it.

• I enjoyed both for what they are. The new one is just a fun popcorn summer movie.

What Guys Said 16

• Original is always >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> modern reboots and remakes.

Matter of fact I would take the cartoon versions of (Slimers and) The Real Ghostbusters over that new remake and reboot, and even then the cartoons weren't that good compared to the original movies on the big screen.

The only difference is just that reboots and remakes done in this era have the advantage to become enhanced with IMAX 3D, RealD 3D and similar alternate 3D versions with uncompressed sound. But even then it's just not the same as the original, as in it doesn't have the same feeling that the originals had when they were new and completely fresh.

I really wished they had done a 3rd ghostbusters movie with the original cast FIRST, prior to consider rebooting it completely as another movie. Or at least bring back half the original guys, if Bill Murray didn't want to come back or something or so I've heard.

• Originals. It was funny and just better all around. The new one is a water down version that isn't funny or original and just poorly mimics bits of the original movies.

• wow how is that even a debate. the new one is the worst piece of shit ever made. the new game is nice though xD

• Definitely the originals. I didn't see the all-female one and don't plan on it to be honest. I'm not really interested in seeing an all-girl cast for that type of movie. Though I did watch the bonus end scene on YouTube where the black woman asks if anybody ever heard of Zuul, who was in the first Ghostbusters, so if he finally shows up in the new second one I MIGHT see it just for that, yeah.

• I like both, but I prefer the original.

• Anybody who doesn't understand why female ghostbusters sucks either didn't see the original or didn't understand the humor.
    The original Ghostbusters was about guy humor and fart jokes. Having chicks just ruined everything.

• Original is a classic!

• The original lol I think we can all agree

• the original because im sexist :p :p :p

• What do you expect?

• never seen either films, never planning too either.

• Goat busters

• I hate feminism with a passion... its f^&*%$#@ up everything from marriage to movies... women destroy everything that is beautiful in this world. You girls killed everything worth living for

• original

• Original, hands down

• I hate Ghostbusters