Do you prefer Bon Jovi’s Glam Metal period (1984-1988) or Alternative Rock period (1990 and on)?

Do you prefer anthems like Roulette and Only The Lonely, or shit like Make A Memory and Have A Nice Day? I have noticed younger audiences prefer the latter.

• Glam Metal period
    67% (2)62% (5)64% (7)Vote
  • Alternative Rock period
    33% (1)38% (3)36% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the glam rockers like Motley Cruel, Dokken, Cinderella, Ratt and the like

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Alternative Rock? umm you have the wrong band. Bon Jovi was never alternative, not even close.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then what we would call their after 90s work?

• Crap? hehe just kidding. Some of it was ok. It is just more toned down than their glam rock days. But i doubt you will find anyone who prefers their later stuff over their early days.

• Most young people prefer their later stuff, than debut, Fahrenheit and Slippery When Wet. Especially Fahrenheit, is totally unknown to young people, and it's their most underrated album.

• I like both

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Since I was a kid in the 90's, I perefer Alternative massively more than Glam Metal. It has a permanent place in my heart.

0|0
    0|0
    • And I was born in the 90s as well, but I feel "totally 80s" genres like Glam Metal, Synth-Pop and AOR, really familiar to my ears, and I find every genre since 2000 really "distant", and totally out of my "comfort zone".

• Glam Rock

0|1
    0|0
  • alternative rock period

0|0
    0|1