What are some great free online games?

I'm thinking of playing an online game. Preferably MMORPG, but I'd love to hear your favourite online games in general!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing's free. Most online "free" games give you an artifical disadvantage that you can only compensate for with paying $$$

• Indeed. It's way better in my opinion to buy the game instead of spending money on a "free" game to actual play

• @Heera

Correct. There are only a few exceptions where free2play actually means free2play (Dota2 for example which finances itself through skins, tournament viewer tickets, etc)

Most Helpful Girl

• Mobas - League, Paladins, Overwatch (kinda), Smite, (don't play dota it's cancer)
    MMO- Riders of Icarus, Tera, Archage
    Ummmm yeah those are some lol

What Guys Said 14

• Not quite MMORPG, but Town of Salem is an online multiplayer game. It's essentially the game Mafia, but with a bunch more roles.

Then there's always QWOP. :)

• I don't have my favorite free online game. You actually should pay to get quality. I'm currently playing Battlefield.

• Club Penguin

• Neverwinter. It's online and it's free.

• I used to play tribalwars , popmundo and a few similar but now i dont play any

• i used to play runescape back in the day and also guild wars.

• Hearthstone

• dont no

• Path of Exile

• out of loyalty (to my self) Id like to say the 3 I coded.
    Though honestly there not for one thing they all need you to have unity installed to run them and they don't work on mobile.
    I usually like puzzle games and sometimes reaction based games.
    i normally use
    Kongregate most when i want to play free games.

• Any dating app. I'm sure you'll find someone who'll be on games. lol

• download the chrome web browser if you don't have it already. then go to the chrome web store and search there. you'll find plenty.

• Path of Exile is pretty good.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• The Oregon Trail
    Forsaken World

• I love Dota 2 LOL

• that moment when I'm not sure if LOL as league of legends or LOL as in laughing XD