Would you allow your child to watch SJW liberal propaganda tv show Sesame Street?

Apparently no White folks could be found.

• No. No. No
  • Yes
Seemingly white folks are not allowed to sing about how great it is to have white skin. No wonder so many misguided white children think its normal to spray themselves brown. *white is beautiful too*
Such liberal propaganda
They are after our children
White kids dont watch sesame street!

Most Helpful Girl

• White people always try to make everything about them anyway. Yikes. There's always outrage when a white person isn't a part of a diverse cast, yet it's perfectly fine to have an all-white cast and nobody's allowed to say anything about it. Because logic.

Most Helpful Guy

• Imagine the shrill accusing screams of Racism if you made this song with white people instead...

It's not a very inclusive song, considering it's intent is to promote acceptance and friendship between people of different color skin. The black people couldn't be more light skinned, an Indian lady with the same color skin as the black people an no other skin color or race represented...

What Girls Said 7

• Are you really getting riled up over a kid's TV show? Really?

• Infecting our kids with that liberal bull

• Asker (30-35)

You want them to see the history of the KKK hangings and arsons?

• @jacquesvol the KKK were amateurs compared to the Belgians in the congo

• If it's still around when I have children then my children can watch it. There's no reason they shouldn't be able to.

• 3|2
    • ALLLIVESMATTER

• @_Asker don't you like any policy aimed at stopping effects of racism?

• @jacquesvol often liberal policies aimed at preventing racism are racist in themselves

• Of course I would as I did growing up too. What's with all this SJW crap?

• @SarahsSummer all this 'SJW crap' is part of the Trump Putinovitch campaign, as is all the anti feminist crap.

• @jacquesvol It more to do with Liberals trying to infect American youth with a narrative of shame.

• And what does "a narrative of shame" even mean?

• you can see white people everywhere anyway so who cares. I'm white but idgaf about this

• I've never liked sesame street because I found it extremely boring so I would prefer something me and my children could both enjoy or at least not want to shoot myself.

• Dude it is Sesame Street. Chill out. God forbid we have a generation of tolerant people

What Guys Said 12

• Even Sesame Street is now too liberal for trumpos and tea partyers.
    What's next?

• I prefer Peppa Pig. Ironically most British cartoons are less liberal than their American counterparts despite the UK being much more liberal than we are.

• It didn't seem that bad to me I mean if it was three white people I doubt you'd be piping up. How about we stop giving a shit about their color.

• if there were three white people singing about how great being white is the show would be cancelled do you not think

• Yeah but those people are the regressive we are trying to stop we don't want to be the same as that but for minorities instead.

• This is all that is wrong in America.

• yes they even speak Mexican, this is America and in America we speak American!

• I know, the nerve of those damn social justice warriors. How dare they make Elmo red and big bird yellow! What's next some type of blue cookie eating monster? Have they no morals!

• I don't know if that sjw stuff here. i think its probably a good thing that we stop pretending other races dont exist in media.

• are you kidding other races are over represented in the Media, its like there was an ethnic cleansing of all white folks on tv

• Asker
      You really should study and look at facts and data instead of believing sketchy stories.

• @jacquesvol as long as I dont read a belgian history book. Brussels waa built with African blood.

• It's Sesame Street, what's wrong with it?

• 2|1
    • maybe if didn't major in liberal arts racial or women's studies you would be employable

• I hate SJWs. However I grew up on seaseme Street and it doesn't matter what the kin color is of the people, that is the whole point, it doesn't matter to kids and shouldn't to you.

• Yes, because when I get home, I'm putting FOX news on. It'll balance out.

• I'll let them watch anything that doesn't make them turn out like you.

• I would keep kids away from Yo Gabba Gabba, also. Very young children do not need flagrant homosexuals as role models.