Which building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?

I want to make a scale building for some tabletop zombie figures and I can't decide who's building to use.
The one I make should be most relevant but also not too complicated so it looks decent when finished.

• Church with graveyard Which building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?
    17% (1)67% (2)33% (3)Vote
  • Small town police stationWhich building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • American dinerWhich building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?
    50% (3)0% (0)33% (3)Vote
  • Gun store Which building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?
    33% (2)33% (1)34% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the gun store, the non zombies can have the weapons needed to "kill" the undead! ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • They sure could :) that's my only ha g up of the church. There's nothing item wise worthy for survivors.

• I know while it's scarier for them to be in a church it doesn't really add to a story line

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• RMV/DMV?

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry?

• Show All
    • Oh like a car sales room? Lots of vehicles to use and hide behind for the survivors? I would probs go for a junk yard look in that instance

• No, where you go to get your driver's license renewed.