What movies do you think should be re-made?

I think it'd be good to have a remake of 'The Mummy' and 'Death Becomes Her'.

Most Helpful Guy

• Titanic
    Jurassic park
    Godfather

• All those would be amazing. But wasn't Jurassic World was like a new Jurassic park?

• ummm... it was okayish..
      Missed the steven spielberg touch to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I few years in the future id like to see the Twilight movies get remade. I quite liked the books but the movies were utter crap...

What Guys Said 6

• Wall street
    Virtually every Stanly kubrik movie
    Every monster movie from the 1950s

Those are the only ones I can think of now 😕

• "Fantastic Planet"

• Actually, I'd like to see the original Godzilla remade. No bullshit other monsters... I know the 1998 version is dissed, but it was actually not that bad. But I want a real remake along the lines of the original story.

• non because apart from tom hardy playing the krays, all remakes seem to be hollywood shite. the italian job wasn't even in italy

• I see where you're coming from, but some movies would be good to remake. Technology has gone so far, and it'd be amazing to see films like E. T remade.

• yeah the idea of a remake could be good with certain films but hollywood twists them and ruins them. perhaps using modern tech to remaster and retouch would work better without ruining the original story

• with the state of today's remakes, absolutely nothing. though i would like to see an updated "Apocalypse now" set in Afghanistan. but it would have to be done right. dont think thats possible right now

• I understand you, but there are a lot of good actors and the technology is amazing. Think about all the sci fi movies to remake.

• yeah, i remember the latest "independence day" remake :/

• A Clockwork Orange

• Ghostbusters

What Girls Said 7

• But they are remaking the mummy.

I think...
    WarGames
    Jason and the Argonauts
    The St. Valentine's Day Massacre
    Flash Gordon
    ... would be good films to remake.

• Three Days of the Condor.

• Sister Act
    Portrait of Jennie
    Single White Female
    The Hand That Rocks The Cradle

• Green Lantern

• The Last Airbender
    Special effects were good but the movie in general was very lackluster

• 😧 you thought it wasn't very good? I thought it was nice, but it would be good to see it remade. Maybe they'll come up with a better story line.

• Oh! I understand you. He tried too hard to fit everything in that one movie, so there was too much going on. Maybe it would have been better if it was split in 2 parts.

• Yeah! Like the effects were still great I have to give him that but the movie had so much potential and just couldn't hold up.

• I miss home alones

• I would really stay go watch a new Home Alone. It'd be interesting.

• No more remakes. Actors today lack a lot of talent.