Girls (and guys if you want), what is your favorite romantic comedy movie scene?

Yeah... I'm talking "chick flicks" (cheesy or not).

Anything from "Casablanca" to "She's All That"... if you can find it, post a scene of one of your favorites, just for fun.

Please keep it under 4 minutes, so some of us that want to see them can actually watch. :)

Here's one that I have watched over and over and over...

What is your favorite ROMANTIC SCENE from a romantic comedy movie?
I need to hand out MHOS. Anyone else have a good one that will make me smile?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• One of my all-time favorite movies is Coming To America and my favorite scene (obviously not romantic) is one of the barber shop scenes:

https://youtu.be/5EiSaWAIMek

• Sos from mamma mia 😂. Lol at Pierce Bronson trying to sing 😂. The dude sounds like the lobe!

Besides that, probably the shit scene from brides maids or all of crazy stupid love

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EJZ1LU436aA

Last two scenes from Notting Hill, sorry its a little longer but they dont work alone 😂.

• In my own mind, maybe an original thought...

She running after me in the kitchen around the center platform with a pie in her hand ready to faceplant me. While we both giggle and get excited over the whole thing. Me running for my life and she taking sort of pleasure in it. lolz.

• Definitely Hitch was my favorite movie. I guess the dancing scene was my favorite bot very romantic tho

• The only romantic comedy I ever liked was Van Wilder and that's because it's about how a lovable loser who's been in college for eight years gets the girl, while the bad guy is the all-American, overachieving, frat guy, pre-med preppy who reminds me of the bullies that I had to face.

• The only chick flick I've ever legitimately enjoyed was Bridesmaids. That's just a good movie that happens to be a chick flick. Other than that I enjoyed Hitch and parts of My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

• I don't think I have eve seen a romcom.

• that part in star wars were anakin totally romances padme on alderaan.

• Ending scene of When Harry met Sally at the New Year party.

• romantic comedy?

gifsec.com/.../puke-gif.gif

• Nothing beats this RomCom character introduction:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BuHZ10BWes
    xD

• For those who can't guess: this is Rocky horror picture show with Tim Curry playing Dr. Frank'N'Furter and it's a parody movie.

• I know. I've seen it. Still don't get it. It's just weird. But then again, so are a lot of movies that I like.

• the fun is mainly about that it is weird and makes fun about the tropes in other movies

• When jenko and Schmidt jumps on helicopter

• How do you define chick flick? Romance? If so, the Before Trilogy.

• You don't need to "define chick flick". The question is: What is your favorite SCENE from a romantic comedy?

• Never seen any

• Eww romcom.

• Lol. I shoulda made this a girls only question.

I know guys watch the occasional chick flick tho 😉

What Girls Said 16