THE PURGE what would we do if it all exist?

What would america be like if the purge was real. i think the deaths would be 7 times more higher all in that 1 day than a average in a year. . like what would we do. its a good movie thou

Most Helpful Guy

• If the Purge existed, I would potentially lose all faith in humanity. If laws is the only thing that keeps people from killing, raping and stealing etc then that says something about some humans and their morals. It shows that some people are so selfish that they don't care about anyone else but themselves and that they think themselves above what is morally right. It portrays some people as no better than savages. If such a thing as the Purge existed, I would do my up most to lead a movement to end such savagery. And if I couldn't legally end it, then I would form a large group of people (Hopefully including police officers, military soldiers and fire fighters who are against the purge) that would act as a defensive movement to protect the innocent during the Purge and combat those people who have no restraint. This group would try to abide by the laws, but wouldn't hesitate to damn the laws if it meant saving innocent lives. Only makes sense if there are no laws in the Purge. My ideas may seem far fetched, but the idea of the Purge is also far fetched. It takes a far fetched solution to combat a far fetched problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• Horribe movie. The guy designs failing home security systems and they live in a time with a purge and still don't own a gun? Fail. We would circle the wagons, and have plenty of ammo.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know about anyone else, but I would have A. LOT. of FUN.

• If I were an American, I'd simply just move to another country.

What Girls Said 2

• I would just find a way to make my student debt go away.

• Do you know Death note? It's an anime

• Yea and i watched every episode. I love it

• If I were to purge I'd go for all those people, the people who hurt others and are still running free for some reason
      Or I hide somewhere until it's over """""