What if people were named after pokemon and pokemon had human names?

Imagine catching a wild Timmy
www.mypokecard.com/.../TI1GcoB4kt0k.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• "Hi my name is Pikachu, and this is my Pokemon, Ash Ketchum!"
    "Way to go, Squirtle! Looks like you caught a rare Brock!" Lol

What Girls Said 3

• Would our names evolve? Like when we're born we're named Bulbasaur, and then when we graduate it's Ivysaur? And then when we retire it's Venasaur?

• A lot of us would have repeat names then

• I shall be known as Jigglypuff, and all will fear me.

What Guys Said 5

• Actually, people are being named after Pokemon, and in record numbers. www.romper.com/.../pokemon-baby-names-are-becoming-a-thing-here-are-the-most-popular-15188 So in another 15 to 20 years, you won't be able to tell the difference...

• i despair

• Did you read the second link from 2011, BTW? If you haven't, here's the Baby Names questions that a couple asked:
      "What Pokemon should we name our baby after?
      Me and my husband are so excited for our new baby! We both really love the first 151 Pokemon and are planning to name her/him after a Pokemon! We have some preliminary names picked out but are having a tough time deciding. What do you guys think of these names?
      For a girl we have: Psyduck, Venusaur (Nickname-Venus), Caterpie (Cate for short), Jynx, and Mew
      And for a boy we have: Raichu, Ekans, Scyther, and Magmar."
      Don't you feel sorry for their son or daughter, who'd be 4-5yrs old now?

• Nope, I didn't see the second link. The poor kids must get picked on for that.

• The world would only have 150 names. I don't give a shit about second gen pokemon.

• fucking weird question man. I like it lol

• hmmmm... you know there is a world outside your door right?

• Lookin good