How many of you GAGers are excited for Suicide Squad?

I know I definitely am, especially since this movie will be premiered in theaters on my birthday. Right now, I have a lot of faith in Jared Leto as the Joker after hearing many stories about how serious he's been taking this movie role.

• I AM! :DHow many of you GAGers are excited for Suicide Squad?
  • I am not.How many of you GAGers are excited for Suicide Squad?
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really excited to see Margot Robbie, I love her lol and I don't know why people are worried about Jared Leto not being a good Joker, he looks awesome to me.

• Everyone doubted Heath Ledger before they started doubting Jared Leto and now look how Ledger has been treated now by people for the past 8 years since his death and the Dark Knight movie.

• I was only worried about Leto's Joker when they released the first few set photos, and the reason was that he wasn't smiling in them. He looked too serious for the Joker. But after seeing the trailer, I think he'll be pretty good.

• thank you

What Girls Said 11

• Not really. Harley seems interesting but I hate Jared Leto :/ DC was never really my thing anyway but a film about the villains is cool.

• Harley 😍 I've been a fan of her since the animated series first aired and I've read all her comics. I love love love Harley.

• Same... and the Joker

• :o I didn't know about this story before! How gruesome! Hopefully they bring Orca back someday; the premise of her character is quite funny. xD

• @nfigure yeah someone finds her body in his lair and she's all eaten and stuff. It's good when they make him super scary!

• I have a love/hate relationship with this movie. It looks super awesome, and I have a tiny non-sexual girl crush on Margot Robbie. But, in order to include the character of Deadshot (Floyd Lawton) they had to kill him off on the AMAZING television show Arrow. His character arc was just getting cool, and then they blew him up! I'm so full of conflicting emotion I don't know which way to turn.

• Me! I can't wait for it! It will be awesome! I think Jared Leto is the best Joker ever! And Margot Robbie as Hayley Quinn and Will Smith as Deadshot it's a fantastic match!

• I've been waiting since before last Halloween!! I was gonna be Harley Quinn (suicide squad ) version 😛!! And nobody knew what I was talking about !! she looks super badass!!! And sweet!! 😜!!

• Literally can't wait Will Smith and Jared Leto omg

• I can honestly say I don't give a shit about this movie

• YES YES and YESSSSS

• Well I'm a little excited. Not sure if I'll go to the cinema but I'll definitely be watching it.

• Can't wait to see it *-*

• YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

What Guys Said 10

• I can't believe it's already coming out.
    Fast summer.

• After the abortion that was BvS, I've lost faith in DC being able to make a good movie. Plus, Will Smith doesn't pick good movies to be in. And there's a negro lady in the ads that I find terribly annoying.

• BvS was directed by Zack Snyder (not that he's a totally bad director but not quite good when it comes to directing live-action DC films). What do you expect? Suicide Squad on the other hand, is being directed by someone else.

• I've been waiting to see it

• I'm seeing it opening weekend.

• Same... can you imagine the movie theatres? It's going to be packed af

• @helloitsmethere I resolved to netflix that one when I heard Ben Affleck was going ot be Batman. Also what's up with the ironman/batman blended suit? Don't answer that. I'll get it on netflix. It comes out in a couple weeks.

• I also didn't get the point with the suit as well. Hopefully they won't do that again...
      Yeah, Netflix is good. Privacy of your own home.

• I've already seen Margot Robbie nude.

• meh, its too much too quick

• Without Batman? Or Deathstroke?
    Not in a million years.

• do not care.

• holy shit, will smith is in it?

• It looks like a low budget film with mediocre actors and actresses.