How would you feel about a Marvel vs DC crossover game that is a Super Smash Bros-like fighting game?

• I would still love a game like that as long as everything is balanced and has a lot of beloved Superheroes, Anti-Heroes and Villains of both Universe on the roster.
  • I would think it's stupid. It's better off being just a traditional 2D or 2.5D fighting game similar to Marvel vs Capcom.
  • I could care less for it but at the sametime, it's the best way to shut fanboys of both Universe up on the internet and finally settle their disagreements through an online video game match instead of internet flaming.
  • Others.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh I'm not too keen about it. It might be good if they actually get the power levels right. Even in games like Injustice and Marvel Heroes, characters have been nerfed down a lot.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh God no! Marvel must never sully itself with the somewhat enjoyable, but clearly inferior DC.

• I don't care about if it's 2D or 3D, I want to play it.

• I think I would love it.

What Guys Said 0