Wonder Woman/Diana Prince do you prefer and liked the most as a Superheroine and character?
I prefer her original version since she has the true Superhero traits, unlike her 2000s and New 52 version. I hated what those comic books and animated movies of those time have one to Diana Prince. They not only made her a bit weaker but they changed up her superhere traits into an antihero (even though she's still labeled a superhero for it) with man-hating and female superiority tendencies (especially with her 2009 animated movie), they made a forced relationship between her and Superman/Clark Kent, and there's just a lot of plot holes in those comic books of Wonder Woman that defeated her original purpose of fighting for love, peace and harmony. Anything before the 2000s and New 52, I loved that version of Wonder Woman along with the late 1970s TV series Wonder Woman played by Lynda Carter (since her version of Wonder Woman came much closer to the original comic books than any of the animated movies of her after Carter's time ever did). As for the Rebirth version, it seems like the Rebirth comic books are finally redeeming Wonder Woman by giving her original personal traits and purposes back that people liked about her.
What are your thoughts?
- 2000s version of Wonder Woman.50%(1)50%(3)Vote50%(2)
- New 52 Version of Wonder Woman50%(1)33%(2)Vote25%(1)
- Pre-2000s Wonder Woman (From her original comic books from 1941 up to the 1990s)0%(0)17%(1)Vote25%(1)
- Rebirth version of Wonder Woman.0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- None. Wonder Woman has always suffered from poor writing, despite her obviously huge potential.0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
Most Helpful Girl
I like her Post-Crisis version that existed before Infinite Crisis. Mostly stuff from the 90s0