If you were literally stuck inside your nightmare (in a Freddy Krueger-ish manner) and you have no choice but to fight and kill a powerful villain?

which of the following 3 monsters/villains would you rather fight to the death in your nightmare in order to break yourself free from your nightmares and live?

• Nemesis (Resident Evil 3)If you were literally stuck inside your nightmare(in a Freddy Krueger-ish manner) and you have no choice but to fight and kill a powerful villain?
  • Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)If you were literally stuck inside your nightmare(in a Freddy Krueger-ish manner) and you have no choice but to fight and kill a powerful villain?
  • Majora's Mask (Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask) in all three of it's phases (Multiple Masks, Incarnation and Wrath) If you were literally stuck inside your nightmare(in a Freddy Krueger-ish manner) and you have no choice but to fight and kill a powerful villain?
  • How about just kill myself in my own dream and die that way?
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• Freddy because Im a fan and it would be an awesome story/dream to tell.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Which of them can be killed by bullets? That's the one I choose.