Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?

• Men - SupergirlWhich of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?
  • Men - Wonder WomanWhich of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?
  • Men - BatgirlWhich of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?
  • Women - BatmanWhich of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?
  • Women - SupermanWhich of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?
  • Women - Green ArrowWhich of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 8

• Bat girl cuz she's the bad girl

• Harley Quinn can save me or beat me up anyday.

• batgirl

• NONE! I'd say Zatanna.

• Wonder woman
    Or the pervert in me would pick power girl

• Clara is so lovable she can make your heart melt but kriptonian super strength may make things hard if we kissed she would have to be careful not to accidentally suck my face off or not to crush me if we hugged plus i guess it would feel like hugging warm iron.
    Because of this I went for bat girl as she is the only who isn't at risk of accidentally killing me.
    Other wise super girl would be my Favourite by far.

• Wonder Woman , she could use her magic lasso to get me to tell her all the kinky things I want to do to her