Is Pokemon Go really an enjoyable game, not boring?

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone who has the game, I can say it's a mix between the two. It's fun to go out and find what Pokemon are where and such but with how many bugs are in the game and how after a while you just find the same Pokemon over and over it can get frustrating.

• Why do you think it didn't work on my S3 mini? Is it not working on old android phones?

• It requires a certain phone or above. Like with my iPhone, the game requires iOS 8.0 or higher to work.

• That is sad. I'll never know what this game looks like.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just tried it for 10 minutes, and deleted it from my phone. I don't understand all the fuss and hype around it.

• I downloaded it on my S3 Mini but it didn't work on my phone.

What Girls Said 3

• It's addictive as fuck, and that's coming from someone who lives in a small town. If I lived in a big city, I'd probably be outside 24/7 lmao. Not gonna lie, it has more flaws than I can count, but it's pretty fun regardless. Great way to pass time in a relatively healthy way, since at least you're getting some exercise instead of sitting at home like a potato.

• I am sitting at home like a potato. It is summer. It is too hot.

• I love it. But it's only fun if you're in a highly populated area like a big city. In the suburbs it's a little harder to find Pokemon and gyms, etc

• It seems like it is from all the people playing it, haha. I couldn't tell you firsthand, though.

What Guys Said 4

• Eh... I play it passively. With the recent update they fucked up good tho

• It's fun with friends, or when you go jogging

• No, since I don't have time for stupid video games.

• It seems like a more interactive Pokemon games than the Game boy equivalents.