Do you play Super Smash Brothers?

And if you do, which characters do you like to use? My all time favorites are Roy and Ness, though I also like Captain Falcon, Marth, all three Links (regular, young, and toon), and Ganon (in Melee)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, for the 3ds version, I use Zero Suit Samus, sometimes regular Samus. When I troll, I use Wii Fit Trainer lol. In melee, I used everyone but mostly Zelda and Ness.

• Another Ness player 😊

• Haha that's cool. Ness is difficult to control. Even I'm not that great at it, but I just fell in love with him in the original 64 version and I've used him ever since. Plus, winning with him is SO satisfying.

• It is! Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• yup i always play samus/zero suit samus, because im a metroid fan

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I've only played it a few times, and wasn't sure what the hell I was doing.

You should check out Awkward Zombie (the webcomic) and start from the beginning - the early story arc is all about Roy, Marth and Link; they all live in a big house with all the other Smash Brothers characters.

• Kirby, King Dedede, and Shulk are my mains in SSB4. In Brawl, it's Kirby and Fox. I can survive as most other characters.

• Fox, Falco, And Wolf I'm beastmode as all hell using them