According to you, what TV series is the best one ever made?

Name only one. Your favourite of your favourites.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Utopia. It's a science fiction thriller that aired 2 seasons in the UK and is hands down the most amazing show I've evet watched. The cinematography. The acting. The visual design. The score. The story. All of it is phenomonal and if you have the means to track down this show, I highly encourage doing so.

What Girls Said 12

• Fringe. I don't think there was ever a season were Fringe didn't disappoint. Actually unlike most shows that seem to get worse as time goes by I think Fringe got better.

• That 70s show

• Ghost Whisperer.

• Breaking Bad. Not even a contest.

• "Carnivale"

When sick once, the entire dvd set was lent to me by an older long time date.
    I watched it back to back on my laptop.

TOTALLY AWESOME x 1000000000!!!

• Wonder years

• How I Met Your Mother.

• Hmm Breaking Bad or How I Met Your Mother

• I honestly have too many, so I'll randomly pick one.

Arrested Development.

• I'd say Prison Break

• it crowd

• One Tree Hill.

What Guys Said 19

• It's not easy to pick just one... but some of my favorites are The Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones, X-Files, Twilight Zone, Lost, Star Trek: Deep Space 9, Xena: Warrior Princess, Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Once Upon A Time.

• All in the family

• Friends <3

• Does anime count?

• Okay my fv show would be yuyu hakasho amazing show yusuke urameshi is one character you will never forget matterafact i think i will watxh a episode todsy lol luv that show so funny

• Game of Thrones
    Breaking bad

• Toss up between That 70's Show and The Boondocks for me

• Tie between South Park and Archer

• Toss up between Breaking Bad and Six Feet Under.

• Dexter is the best series ever made in my opinion

• With one of the shittiest series finales in recent memory. The last two seasons were pretty much garbage.

• I cared nothing for Lost, but Dexter could have been shortened by two seasons and either end with his capture and execution or escape from justice. It wasn't about his final fate, but the pointless journey at the end to get there. Those last two seasons were just for a paycheck and they had to come up with that ending to tie the needlessly loose ends up.

• @VirginiaBeachBum You can think what u want but Dexter was great in my opinion and most of America agrees.

• Game of thrones

• Season one of heroes is my favorite
    But id probably go woth naruto just because... ya know one season of anshow compared to 15 years of a show...

• There are several but for me it would be The Sopranos.

• Most likely The Wire

• Oh shit, mix between peaky blinders and Game of Thrones

• The Adventures of Superman.

George Reeves is the man!

• Deadliest Catch.

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

• The only one that's lasted 23+ years and counting (there have been longer shows, but even they have ended), WWE Raw

As I look at all the other answers, there seems to be a lot of good choices, but, I still stand by Raw

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more