What do you think of the Final Destination movies?

I honestly think they are messed up but it just all seems so nonsensical and unreal

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw a tiny bit of one or two over the years. Overall, just another scary movie series. Not my favorite.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like the Saw series for me. The first one was fine. They should have stopped there, though. Conceptually, it wasn't deep enough to warrant so many different movies without feeling tired almost immediately.

What Girls Said 8

• they are getting old the 1st was really good and there was another 1 that was really good but can't remember which there is so many they just need to stop, I can't remember if it was the 2nd one that was way to predictable I didn't like it..

• I haven't seen most of them. Some of the scenes I've watched are crazy, though.

• I like them. Strange thing is things like that have actually happened, soneone cheats death then like a week later (or even later that same day) they are killed a different way.
    Nerve wracking films in my opinion.

• Creepy. I always get paranoid after watching them because even though they're insane they remind you that literally anything can kill you.

• I have never seen them.

• Pretty much it's a horror series of people dying in freak accidents like. burned to death in a tanning bed, roller coaster and fireworks accidents, log comes loose off a log truck etc...

• Sounds like a reminder that anything can kill you.

• Yeah pretty much

• Never watched them

• Heard it's good but didn't watch it yet or maybe i did and i didn't realize that😂😂😐😐

• Nonsensical and unreal? What, like 100% of horror films made? You don't say.

What Guys Said 2

• Their not bad at what they are cheap popcorn horror flicks about people dying horribly

• Why do they call each movie the final destination when it never is?