What Do You Think About These Videos?

These videos are found from deepweb and definitely disturbing :D Both of them have diffrent stories, but not clearly explained.

It said she is an anorexic shemale who is captured by bunch of thugs and being forced to dance infront of the camera.

This guy also got kidnapped by some psychopath - sick people and forced to eat ''human remains'' :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, man. That first video is definitely some pretty creepy shit, but that second one I think is just a joke. And you said you got these from the deepweb? How did you access that?

• I didn't get myself to deepweb bro, I found these videos on youtube, uploaded by someone who got these videos from there.

• Well, what do you think about them? Do you think they're really from there? I mean, if they were, wouldn't the deepweb Illuminati know they've been uploaded to wide web and pull them? This has got me pretty creeped out now, lol.

• Could be :D There are even worse things in deepweb man, tons of shit videos can make u sick and disgusting pictures. I dont really know if these videos are "real" honestly, but I think they are since they were pulled from deepweb. I also know a friend who is familiar with deepweb much and had few problems from there with hackers.

What Girls Said 3

• These aren't from the deep Web. You can find them on YouTube. The "deep" Web (or dark Web) can only be accessed using a specific browser, so if that is where they originated you wouldn't be able to post the link here.

Also, I have seen the first one, but heard a different story behind it. Still unsettling to watch though.

• Well I didn't get these videos myself, I found them on youtube. Uploaders of these videos say they got them from deepweb, I dont know maybe true or not :D Yeah there is also different story about that shemale, some say she is a singer actually.

• Ahhhhh! That's so scary!!! F**k! I need bandit to cone hold me... was the guy in the second video crying? How'd you find these?

• OMG so disgusting !! ..

What Guys Said 3

• my life is already disturbed so i dont need to watch these videos.

• Welcome to the deepweb. Some are fake and others are real. They usually are called red rooms.

• I could eat some soup right now...