What is a good YouTube Gaming Channel Name?

Question to Ask People.
Well, I have been thinking a whole lot, what is a good youtube gaming channel name, I already decided to be a Youtube Gamer, but I know that the road will be difficult for me to do, but I am willing to do it, only thing that is been bugging me lately is, the part to think of a youtube gaming channel name. so far I have chosen a couple names, they are Paradox Gamer (ParadoxGaming), BlackCrossGamer (BlackCrossGaming). So can anybody could help me with some names to come up with, oh yeah one more thing I don't know if I should, there are some youtube gaming channels with some similar names, I was thinking about the first name to go with but If I do take it, will it be wrong to take a name that is been used? (Really need opinions of this matter).

Most Helpful Girl

• I like how ParadoxGamer sounds. Maybe add something to the name to personalise it so that way it wouldn't be exactly the same.

• IK even my friend herself likes that channel name, but can't exactly think of what to put in it

• Ah, I'm not very good at coming up with usernames to be honest. But I think if you keep it short and sweet, it's sure to be memorable. As long as you produce quality content and develop your own unique online persona (yourself on crack), people will like you and you'll get views. Good luck with your channel though.

What Girls Said 2

• 20thParadoxGamer, i added your age or you can add something short and personal the channel names.

• Crossox

• Combining Youtube Channel Names? that may work but it seems to be missing something

What Guys Said 6

• I have a lot of successful youtube friends... one piece of advice keep it memorable. People need to remember your youtube name when talking about your videos,.. Hollowpoint... Driftor... eightthoughts... these are all easy to remember and don't forget you should use the name is all social media like FB instagram and snapchat so check to make sure the name is available.

• How about being original and excluding the word "gaming" from your title. Humph?

• Shaclone is pretty good. Or Videogamedunkey. Dunk is a f'king legend.

Another great channel is Game Theorist, but that really isn't so much gameplay as it is intense dissection of video game fan theories.

• Pewdiepie65

• Dashiegames
    Jackscepticeye
    There are so many just search :)

• Peeweedidi