How good was the Rio Olympic Games Opening Ceremony!! Did you like it?

Considering they did it with a tight budget and with all the dramas going on in the background, this is one of the better opening ceremonies in my opinion. But what do you think?

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually did like it. Even with the more limited budget, it was more interesting than the London one. EXCEPT for Rowan Atkinson - that was the best part of London.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I was watching while I was playing sims freeplay lol so I didn't catch all of it but it's pretty good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tbh it was actually pretty lame

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Beijing won't be topped, I think.

0|3
    0|0
  • Was more entertaining than London or Greece. Beijing is still the Gold Standard

0|1
    0|0
    • true but the 1992 lighting of the flame was mint af

• I really don't remember that far, but I will take your word for it. How the hell do you remember that before you were born?

• i dont remember lol i heard about it from my tutor and i searched it on youtube. its pretty sick

• I thought it was quite good. Not bad at all

0|1
    0|0
  • It was underwhelming and boring. Worse than 2012 in London. 2008 in Beijing was the best I've ever seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • They sucked. Worst ever opening. Boring.

0|1
    0|1
    • why though?

• Show All
    • I would have liked to and even set it to record but it stopped before the Carnival. Portion. But first impressions are important.

• true they are but I liked the whole party theme and the message on climate change and human print on the planet

• i didn't watch that gay shit lol

0|0
    0|1