How good was the Rio Olympic Games Opening Ceremony!! Did you like it?

Considering they did it with a tight budget and with all the dramas going on in the background, this is one of the better opening ceremonies in my opinion. But what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually did like it. Even with the more limited budget, it was more interesting than the London one. EXCEPT for Rowan Atkinson - that was the best part of London.

What Girls Said 2

• I was watching while I was playing sims freeplay lol so I didn't catch all of it but it's pretty good.

• Tbh it was actually pretty lame

What Guys Said 6

• Beijing won't be topped, I think.

• Was more entertaining than London or Greece. Beijing is still the Gold Standard

• true but the 1992 lighting of the flame was mint af

• I really don't remember that far, but I will take your word for it. How the hell do you remember that before you were born?

• i dont remember lol i heard about it from my tutor and i searched it on youtube. its pretty sick

• I thought it was quite good. Not bad at all

• It was underwhelming and boring. Worse than 2012 in London. 2008 in Beijing was the best I've ever seen.

• They sucked. Worst ever opening. Boring.

• why though?

• I would have liked to and even set it to record but it stopped before the Carnival. Portion. But first impressions are important.

• true they are but I liked the whole party theme and the message on climate change and human print on the planet

• i didn't watch that gay shit lol