Nightwing vs Winter Soldier. Who would win?

Nightwing - Trained by Batman himself and even was Batman at one point. Proficient in over 10 different martial arts. Tactical fighter. Trained acrobat (more agile and flexible than Batman himself). Good at stealth and a has a lot of gadgets at his disposal.

Winter Soldier - has peak human strength, speed, stamina, and durability in the comics (although the movies have made him superhuman). Expert at hand to hand combat and skilled in the use of military weapons. Has a metal arm which grants him superhuman strength and lets him discharge bolts of electricity. One of the most dangerous assassins in history.

I personally think this would be a good fight but Nightwing would win :P

• NightwingNightwing vs Winter Soldier. Who would win?
  • Winter SoldierNightwing vs Winter Soldier. Who would win?

Most Helpful Guy

• In terms of pure fighting ability, Nightwing beats Winter Soldier, but Winter Soldier is a very GOOD hand to hand combatant, who also has a bionic arm and, like Nightwing, is also packing some serious heat.

The main difference between them is that Nightwing does not kill, but Winter Soldier has no qualms about that. Also keep in mind that Winter Soldier uses guns. Yes, Nightwing knows his way around guns, from simple thugs pulling small pistols out, to well trained mercenary guards, but this is one of the deadliest soldiers/assassins in U. S/Russian history we are talking about here. Put a simple gun in the hands of the right person (ex. Deadshot, etc), and a gun turns from a simple laughable henchman-wielding pea shooter, to something actually very deadly.

I like Nightwing better as a character, but if the chips were down and this was a fight to the death, Nightwing would lose in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanna give this win to Nightwing sooooo fucking bad man, but I think Buckey has the kid beat for now in my opinion. But then again I don't know Nightwing would definitely give him a run for his money... my answer is... Spidey😂cause I can't decide!

What Guys Said 14

• I fucking love Nightwing so I'll pick him even though that makes me a bit biased. Nightwing and Batgirl are my favorite characters in the Bat family.

Cmon he's the original Robin. It's Dick Grayson. He went from sidekick status to full on superhero. He's much funnier and upbeat than the Gotham bat himself too.

Holy sense of humor, Batman.

• They never kill a mainstay hero with guns, so there goes WS's advantage with firearms, and agility can fuck up a strength advantage, so there's that... plus the kind of gadgetry the batmen bring to the table is flipping epic... Nightwing... without intervening circumstances, Nightwing should win...

• Nightwing would win, no doubt about that, after all... Batman taught him well.

• Nightwing hands down,
    Dick Grayson is VERY NEARLY as skilled as batman himself and in my opinion, can on occasion be even cooler than batman.
    Winter Soldier doesn't hold a candle to Nightwing

• Winter soldier since he's not afraid to use guns and although Nightwing is fast, he can't dodge multiple bullets out of a machine gun... but then again Nightwing is Nightwing and being trained by Batman he is a force to be reckoned with. However, we did see the Winter soldier take a solid beating from Iron Man and still survive only going down after his metal arm got torn off. So I would say Winter Soldier but just by a small margin (he will probably need to go to the mechanics to fix his arm after tho)

• Well he was also getting his ass kicked by Black Panther (even without the suit)

• Well Hawkeye's skills are definitely better in the comics. I'm not sure by how much though

• true that

• winter soldier will win

• Winter Soldier, Because he has too many advantages and is way too good for The Nightwing to get around them.

• Is this to the death, if so then WS. Nightwing doesn't have it in him to kill someone.

• Nightwing, he's basically even better batman. And u can't beat Batman.

• Winter soldier

• Winter soldier

• Seriously? Winter soldier hands down. Nightwing is but a man highly trained going up against a man better trained, at the peak of human abilities. one punch from that metal arm and nightwing is out cold. Not to mention weapon training.

• He can find a way to render the metal arm ineffective though ;) Also, Winter Soldier got his ass kicked by Black Panther

• Actually yes. Deathstroke is described as having superhuman strength, speed, stamina, and durability

• Still?

• both of them tbh

• I think it's all gonna come down to whoever is smarter. Which should be nightwing since he's strategic.

What Girls Said 7