Should South Park make fun of the new Pokemon Go app in their new season premiere episode?

Should South Park make fun of the new Pokemon Go app in their new season premiere episode?like how they did with that meming faith hilling episode.

• Yes I think they should that's a great idea
  • That idea is okay
  • No that idea sucks
  • That idea would be good to put into an episode but it shouldn't be the only problem discussed in the episode it should be just like a second thing
3mo Lol cause of all the people who died playing pokemon go cause they weren't looking where they were going when they were outside lol. Its like in of their scenes they could have a kid or teen playing the pokemon go app and walking on the tracks or to the side of the rode and then getting run over lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I'm sure they will. It's too big for them to not bring it up

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be incredibly surprised if they didn't make an episode all around making fun of the game. I'm betting it'll be about how the game emphasizes walking around catching pokemon and instead everyone will just be crashing their cars trying to do it while driving.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know if they'll do it in the first episode, but I'm sure they'll cover it at some point. It's an easy target for satire lol.

• definitely, nothing beats utter stupidity being portrayed as a parody in a cartoon that can get away with it, like southpark xD

but seriously though, if pokemon:go wants to survive they need to flag all pokemon encounters within roads, rail tracks, rivers and harbors, and subways, and then make routes (like google maps assisted routes) that help players find safe routes to the encounter instead of encouraging them to cross high speed traffic or break into someones house.

• They said they aren't gonna do that.
    They already did an episode on Pokemon and how Japan tries to control the minds of the children with "chinpokomon".

• Sure, would be kind of funny.

Lol cause of all the people who died playing pokemon go cause they weren't looking where they were going when they were outside lol. Its like in of their scenes they could have a kid or teen playing the pokemon go app and walking on the tracks or to the side of the rode and then getting run over lol.

What Guys Said 6

• Of course, but South Park already had a "Chinpokomon" episode (11th episode of the third season) ;)

sites.psu.edu/.../Chinpokomon2.jpg

yeah but this would be different :)

Oh, you mean like a sequel? Yep, I think that's a very good idea :D

• They cannot ignore Pokemon Go, so yes. It's new and likely here to stay for at least a year, so they have to get it right.

That train scene targeted the marginal absurdity of Greg Plitt's death.

• Even if they won't do it in the premiere, they'll do it eventually.

• Yeah kinny can die playing pokemon go! :-)

• Yes, please! South Park is the purest form of satire, shitting on everything and everyone.

• Yeah itd be good