What's the most ridiculous movie you've ever seen?

There are some serious weird ass movies out there and I'm pretty sure we've all gotten to "enjoy" at least parts of one of those at least once before. So which movies are the most ridiculous wastes of time you've ever come across so far?

Feel free to post trailers as well & let's use this post as a guide on which movies to avoid (or watch when we're high, that's optional) ๐Ÿ˜„

Mine are:
Sharknado (Ikr? The title leaves so much room for speculations!)

& Panman (sounds promising right? RIGHT?)

And now if you're really into Japanese horror movies, check out Tomie!

anyone can top that? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well aside from every Syfy movie from the past decade Id say Epic Movie was pretty damn ridiculous and so wad Funny Games.
    Epic Movie is a spoof movie that was terrible. The way I see it unless you are Mel Brooks or the Wayans brothers you should not be making any spoof movies.
    As for Funny Games, all I can say is "what the f*ck is this?" I saw the remake of this when it came out. My friend really wanted to see it and we were in a room with others and none of us thought it sounded interesting. From the line "got any eggs" to the scene where one of the bad guys picks up the tv remote to "stop" one of their hostages I was laughing and getting annoyed. I was hushed by my friend for this mess of a movie? Ugh. Lol.

That last one sounds like great blockbuster potential pretty much.. Nowhere lol

Lol yeah it was bad. Everyone in the room was like "what the hell?" Then we all yelled at my friend who wanted to see it so bad 😆

What Guys Said 32

• Any movie made by SyFy anymore

• Batman VS Superman Yawn of Justice

Zack Snyder owes me 3 hours of my life. That dickfuck literally made an entire movie of slow motion shots. Almost every single scene has this epic slow motion with epic music playing in the background. Its just silly and way too much.

Dont even get me started on the plot holes and the retarded dialogue.

Don't worry I'll be tweeting & texting on what's app simultaneously so it won't be a complete waste 😛

I agree. I was really excited for this but it was a mess.

• Kung Fury
    http://youtu.be/bS5P_LAqiVg

If you are a lover of over the top action movies with some puns thrown in, check it out.

• Ridiculous waste of time? How about any Adam Sandler movie? Has anybody seen Grown ups 2? Like, until the very end?

Amen, I hate Adam Sandler! Just something about his acting and the way he looks 😪

Lol I haven't even knowingly seen any of his recent movies tbh

Me neither. Not since I've wasted 15 minutes in watching grown Ups 2. I don't even know why I did that.

• Everything I ever thought of has been said. But I remember that in the movie "Abduction" with Taylor Lautner, there was a bit where he got attacked in his own home. After he beats everyone to a not-so bloody pulp (it was rated M; not too bloody), and the last guy that's alive is giving him info or whatever on the enemy. When all of a sudden, before he dies he says, "there's a bomb in the oven."
    For some reason they needed that bomb, but the director didn't even bother to implement it in a good way. So I gave it a 💩 to ❤️ ratio just because of that one scene.

• Easiest question ever!

National Lampoon's Pledge This!

This movie starred Paris Hilton, this movie is so bad it's good! Give it a watch and laugh as how terrible this movie is! :-D

www.mattfind.com/.../...is_2006_580x818_289638.jpg

• I don't know about THE most ridiculous, but the most recent one that fits the category was the new Independence Day movie. It was just stupid af.

I haven't seen that one yet but I remember watching the original one for the first time when I was like 7 and it gave me epic nightmares for months 😂

The original at least has an atmosphere, this one was just a shlock cgi-fest with nothing more to it.

• Dude, Whereโ€™s My Car?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yshHuJlVRos
    Yes, it 2 guys with no memory about last night and where they parked their car and sex lusting female aliens. Could be a prequel of hangover but don't expect any logic. Best to blast your brain.

A ridiculous movie but worth to watch:
    Machete
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXiuT5Zd8Do
    expect gory and funny deaths up to eleven by Rodriguez

• 2 Lava 2 Lantula is so bad, it makes Sharknado 4 look like sound science.

• Monty Python Quest for the Holy Grail a real mans movie it's retarded not politically correct and utterly ridiculous in every sense and I loved it ...

• Attack of the killer tomatoes

• "Do Not Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood"(1996).

putlocker.is/...he-hood-online-free-putlocker.html

• Planet terror. I think it was actually a good movie but it was still ridicilous in its way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naH0Htsz1q8

• Piranha 3DD. Features David Hasselhoff as himself, killing piranhas with a trident. Really.

• Sharknado yeah I saw the trailer, there was also one about sand sharks xD

• the streetfighter movie , based on the game, the mortal combat movies, and the tekken movie. and the dragonball movie too, while were at it.

Lol I never liked dragonball

Same with that Sensei Gay, oops, "Guy" and they both need to get their eyebrows plucked.😪

haha. i actually liked them. exept for defeating some of my fav characters, i. e gaara, kisame

• "Freddy got fingered" The laziest, most bizarre and the most brain dead fucking stupid movie I have ever seen XD

• Anything with Jar Jar Binks

• I watched a horror film but it wasn't a horror film. I can't remember the name but it wasted my time.

• Oldboy...

First and only time my mouth fell open from shock. Only that film has that effect. It's f'ed up.

Lol you got a trailer?

The kid that he destroyed captures him*

That's fudged up lol

• this bollywood movie will make it
    and guess who the actor is :-D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wiuj_GHlb64

@Decentguy wants a 3some with both the actors in this so it will be his turn after me. Get in line wolverine

And I don't like Adam Sandler😂 just something about his acting and the way he looks

i dont care how he looks, the guy is hilarious as fuck lol

• I don't think it was ridiculous but it was waste of time
    Pride and prejudice
    And the notebook

Whaaaat those are good movies!

They are completely boring and I didn't sense any romance in them , I sensed more romance in the yes man lol

Lol I suppose as a non-romantic person I'm better off then

• Eraserhead

Why that sounds epic lmao

Its a surreal horror film that makes no sense what so ever. its also told out of order.
      It David Lynches weirdest movie and that is saying something

• Sharknado and Human Centipede

Hell the human centipede grossed me out so much!

I watched all 3

Just terrible movies with the 2nd being by far the worst and the grossest

Human centipede 2 makes human centipede look like childs play

• Movie 43. A total waste of time and money.

• Haha sharknado, was the first that came to mind!

• White House Down

• Godfather 2 and 3

• Spacecop

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 15

• Django Unchained, @Jxptar... Leonardo DiCaprio's Worse.
    However, all was not Lost. I went with a Date and we had Ended up "Making our own Movie" that night.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

@Jxptar xx

Lol are you spelling my username wrong on purpose? 😅

Thanks for the Like, hun. I am not sure what happened and did it again so I could see this "Light up."xx

• There's a film I watched that I hate so much because it was so pointless and complicated and a WASTE OF TIME XD the film is called Triangle. This film seems interesting at the beginning, and it makes you want to know what the hell is going on and who's behind all the problems and killing going on... when you get to the end of the film you would be like why did I even waste my time on this xD

Omg I know that one! I've seen it like 2x now and every time I ended up being like "what's the point?" And why would she only get off the ship if she kills everyone else, that just really didn't make sense

Lol same it only had me confused

Yep, same here lol

• Avalanche sharks

Sharks that attack skiers, because they live in snow.

Sounds like that movie would have great blockbuster potential in Norwegian cinemas lol

• Troll 2. It literally killed some of my brain cells, I'm pretty sure.
    Don't watch it. I don't mean in the "so bad it's good" sense. I literally mean "don't watch it, it's painfully awful and I regret having spent as much time as I did on it."

• The art of the deal: the movie was pretty good

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ddxQqEQ7tw
    Dumbest movie but really funny though it's like a parody of Merlin

• Napoleon Dynamite.

• lol it actually was Sharknado.

• Rubber
    Troll 2
    Birdemic 1 and 2
    Thankskilling
    Death Bed: The bed that eats

• Dance Flick. Hilarious, yet too crazy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taXjwvL52v4

• The Wicker Man starring Nicholas Cage -_-

Tbh I feel like the quality of movies Nicholas cage stars in has been declining ever since 2005 lol

• Human centipede

• Dirty Grandpa. The most stupid movie I have ever laid eyes on.

Sounds like a really twisted porn movie tbh 🙊😂

It's very graphic and very out there so it might as well be 😂

Haha I guess I might actually pass on that movie lmao 😂 Thanks for the warning!

• This Australian horror movie called Black Sheep

• Son of the mask 😑