What's your favorite genre/artist/or both?

I'm personally into hevay electronica.

Updates:
personal favroite artists are Danny Baranowski, Scattle, and Carpentur Burt

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im into a little bit of everything, but mainly classic rock; The Eagles, Tom Petty, CCR, Led Zeppelin, The Grateful Dead etc etc...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a musician, I listen and study a lot of styles, like Jazz, Funk, Rock, Metal, Classical, Electronic and some Brazilian music like Samba and Bossa.

Some of my favorite bands/artists right now are Dream Theater, RHCP, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Queen, some pianists/keyboardists like Jarrod Radnich, Jan Hammer and Jordan Rudess and some Brazilian alternative bands like Supercombo and Scalene. Give the last two a try if you don't mind lyrics in another language.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 14

• R&B Soul, Gospel, Hip hop, Old school soul, genre mixtures etc. If I like it, I like it. As far as my favorite artist I'd say Lauryn Hill, she's so talented. She can sing, rap and play guitar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like music that makes my heart beat faster, edm, rap, rock, pop etc as long as it inspires me or makes me want to sing along.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly instrumentals, classical, post & alternative rock, some techno & heavy metal, and then there is The Beatles. Sometimes I just listen to whatever sounds good. It varies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heavy metal, 90's grung, singer songwriter, musical, pop, doo wop, and alternative...

0|1
    0|0
  • County like Tim Mcgraw, Florida Georgia Line, and Keith Urban
    I do like the band Bush as well. Also Adema

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, many types of genres really, but my favorites include Power/Symphonic Metal music. Favorite bands include Falconer, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Delain and many more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very into classic rock. You know, Queen, Metallica, ACDC, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Alternative and The Used

0|0
    0|0
    • The Bird and the Worm?

• @Entruder yes thats one of their songs but my favorite right now is Put Me Out, but their best album to me is Artwork. I love all the songs from that album

• I love rock/metal <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Pop and Metal

0|0
    0|0
  • Either Country or Rock with some Pop

0|0
    0|0
  • i like jazz and classic music.

0|0
    0|0
  • hip hop, latin music , reggaee,

right now this is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Alternative.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Rock, all kinds but generally more into grunge (Soundgarden), heavy metal (Ozzy) and classic rock (Eagles)

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock, classic rock, pop and rap

1|0
    0|0
  • Death metal and black metal

1|0
    0|0
  • Rap & hip hop

0|0
    0|0
  • 80's pop and rock, preferably hard rock. I like old country as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trap and 90s Hip Hop and r&b

0|0
    0|0
  • indie rock and classical.

0|0
    0|0