How diverse is your mucic taste?

I can go from this:

To this:

To this: (they're newest song and they still sound amazing BTW)

To this:

To this:

I also listen to hip hop, some pop, dubstep/edm, R'NB, and some good 'ole old school love songs lmao

0|1
15|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same as you, I like literally everything. I like any kind of well done music and even kitschy music. I like pop, country, rock, alternative, grunge, new wave, folk, even country, rap, R&B, heavy metal, electronic, opera etc.

I have all these genres and more on my computer.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Oops listed country twice. But all the big genres people usually exclude I like if they are done right

• Show All
    • 3mo

I actually like female growls, Angela gossow was the best to me

• 3mo

Hmmm I don't know much female growlers. I guess they aren't as common

Most Helpful Guy

• VERY diverse! I listen to almost EVERYTHING, except rap and hip hop.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Oh you party pooper smh

• Show All
    • 3mo

Yas!!!

• 3mo

Thanks for MHO! :)

What Girls Said 14

• Very diverse. I like music from all corners of the World and most genres but I'm not a fan of Metal it gives me headaches.
    There is only very rare Metal songs I like and mostly I like Tunisian metal "Myrath". I also don't really like Rap but sometimes I do and country Music but I like "Shake it for me girl".
    Other than that I enjoy R&B, Pop, Alternative ROck, Indie Rock, Folkloric music, classical music etc...

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol I can go from albanian traditional to Korean traditional to Rihanna to Nicki Minaj to Dua Lipa to Era Istrefi To EMINEM THE LEGEND

1|1
    0|0
  • Fairly diverse. I don't listen to country, but I listen to a lot of other genres. I enjoy rock, metal, classical, trance, electronica, r&b, hip hop, some rap, EDM, new age, some pop, indie, and so on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very diverse: R&B, pop, reggae/dancehall, hip hop, soft rock & reggaeton.

0|1
    0|0
  • Same i'm more into edm and 80s/90s though xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty eclectic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very diverse. I can go from Beyoncé to young dolph to korn to Kenny Chesney to Adele to Selena (Spanish) ... Basically can listen to everything

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty diverse. The only genre I will probably always find unappealing is hardcore metal. Everything else I could find at least one song I enjoy:)

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

So u like the metal songs up there? Cuz those are hard rock, deathcore, and just regular metal :p Hardcore is very different lmao jk I'm not a complete dick I know what u mean 😂

• Try everything except for scream and techno and I do like some rap but not very much

0|1
    0|0
  • Very diverse.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mostly listen to hard rock and alternative. But I'll listen to anything if it's a good song.

0|1
    0|0
  • I range from pierce the veil to nicki minaj to queen. I like everything that's good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pop, Hip Hop, Rap, Punk, Metal, and Hard Rock

0|1
    0|0
  • I listen to all kinds of music.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11